captain kingsway's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there, one could say that Syria is already a failed state and now in the hands of…"

captain kingsway replied Jul 7 to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

34 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"OK what I meant was the IS may get better status of sorts., fighting the US army &am…"

captain kingsway replied Jul 7 to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

34 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"Hi there, the ISIS are hoping that the United States sends in troops against them as…"

captain kingsway replied Jul 6 to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

34 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"Hi there, the ISIS army fight against the rest of the world is similar to the old Ro…"

captain kingsway replied Jul 5 to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

34 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"The pastors and other religious leaders really think that they speak the truth, so t…"

captain kingsway replied Jul 1 to Derren Brown's Religious Experiment

8 Jul 1
Reply by captain kingsway

"Hi there, the simple answer is to be given legal tender for an action to be put in m…"

captain kingsway replied Jun 21 to I have a question for you about empowerment

37 Jun 23
Reply by Ed

"It may have to depend  upon the amount of religious brain conditioning the person ha…"

captain kingsway replied Jun 20 to Misguided Atheism

38 Jun 25
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Hi there, it's a good question for. Discussion on this. matter. Well as the. Answer…"

captain kingsway replied Jun 16 to I'm confused about morality

235 Jul 9
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Hi there guys, it is a sad fact of life that religion in various forms rule a large…"

captain kingsway replied Jun 15 to "Millennial Religious Belief Declines", Courtesy of the Red & Black

1 Jun 15

"HI there, all the religions on this planet have no present supernatural proof to sho…"

captain kingsway replied Jun 14 to Why We Must Cure People of Their Literal Belief in Religion

8 Jun 14

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service