Michael's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"This isn't the main quote used as evidence of Jesus' existence-that would be: "About…"

Michael replied May 30 to A thought about Josephus

3 May 30
Reply by Dave Core

"Rousseau's view can be summed up as: "Humans are born good, and made evil by society…"

Michael replied May 30 to Is rape an evolved mating adaptation?

181 Jun 4
Reply by Unseen

"@Freek: I find a pervasive false dichotomy exists of rape being "either" an act of v…"

181 Jun 4
Reply by Unseen

" @Unseen: "The levels of violence and force involved in rape typically stop at the l…"

181 Jun 4
Reply by Unseen

"What you propose was the norm for millennia, and might be still practiced in some pl…"

Michael replied Jun 24, 2013 to God needn't be a man-made construct

67 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Strega

"I agree with your point Unseen, but just to clarify, Israel and Switzerland have gre…"

Michael replied Jul 23, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"“I had one thing that I was most certain of, which is that morality is something we…"

Michael replied Jun 24, 2012 to How does one go from atheism to religion?

59 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Micheal M.

""William Lane Craig is not only a devout Christian he is also a very smart scientist…"

Michael replied May 27, 2012 to On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the most retarded), how retarded is William Lane Craig?

30 May 27, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"It seems that he didn't have a religious upbringing, going by his answer to a fan he…"

Michael replied Mar 26, 2012 to Calvin and Hobbes

10 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Peter Norling

"Although they don't often say it openly, the answer is: they believe your life does…"

Michael replied Mar 18, 2012 to Do any of us, however ill, have the right to die?

57 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 2 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service