Richard Raymond's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"What a bunch of "creatards". I hate rap! I wanted to puque but would just skip ahead…"

Richard Raymond replied Jan 16, 2011 to Gimme that Christian Side Hug!!! (LLOOOLLL)

41 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by M

"They go into a permanent sleep without the dreams and all the twitching! They don't…"

Richard Raymond replied Jan 16, 2011 to What will you tell your kids?

76 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Richard Raymond

"Great discussions and viewpoints! I love it!"

Richard Raymond replied Jan 16, 2011 to Marriage for All... or Marriage for None - New Protest Movement

63 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Kirk Holden

"A bit of topic but, if you type in "Why Men should not get married" in your search e…"

Richard Raymond replied Jan 16, 2011 to Marriage for All... or Marriage for None - New Protest Movement

63 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Kirk Holden

"Well said, Heather ! In my specific cases, two failed marriages!  I did a lousy job…"

63 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Kirk Holden

"God created Adam and Eve! They had Caine and Abel!  But wait, those are two males!  …"

Richard Raymond replied Jan 15, 2011 to Homework - "The religious dimension of existence"

9 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Eoganacht

"Hate to pop your bubble, but I've been married twice and divorced twice!  Just not a…"

Richard Raymond replied Jan 15, 2011 to Marriage for All... or Marriage for None - New Protest Movement

63 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Kirk Holden

"Sorry, but these religious quacks have what Darrel Ray calls a "God Virus". They hav…"

Richard Raymond replied Jan 11, 2011 to You never had a personal relationship with jesus!

75 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Eric Rohn Estes

RSS

Forum

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 40 minutes ago. 7 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 3 hours ago. 8 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 2 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service