Richard Raymond's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"I like the way you took the words right out of my mouth!  Great spew!"

Richard Raymond replied Mar 21, 2011 to How hard do you push your atheism on Facebook?

132 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by M

"Delusional, religious parents just love brain-washing their kids to get their right-…"

Richard Raymond replied Mar 21, 2011 to What do you think of stories about people dieing going to heaven and coming back to life?

25 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Alayna

"I used to list a lot of atheist articles on facebook but have given it up for better…"

Richard Raymond replied Mar 21, 2011 to How hard do you push your atheism on Facebook?

132 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by M

"You can not fight a war by just bombing the enemy from over head! Ground troops are…"

Richard Raymond replied Mar 20, 2011 to The War in Libya

49 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Hope

"In my travels I have found that religious people for the most part are anti-intellec…"

Richard Raymond replied Mar 3, 2011 to Do you think Theists are "stupid"?

169 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by dataguy

"The difference between creationism and evolution is that evolution is real whether y…"

Richard Raymond replied Mar 3, 2011 to Share what you know about evolution !!

53 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"Switzerland eh?  I wonder how much a plane flight costs to get there, grab a cab and…"

Richard Raymond replied Feb 20, 2011 to Banning Assisted Suicide

38 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

"Doesn't evolution eventually get rid of what is inferior and is no longer needed?"

Richard Raymond replied Feb 20, 2011 to Evolution takes a serious blow

23 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Steve M

"If god is real, he/she/it is one dumb ass!  Instead of getting ancients to write 66…"

Richard Raymond replied Feb 17, 2011 to Gödel's ontological proof

6 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Richard Raymond

"The difference between faith and evolution is, "Evolution is true whether you believ…"

Richard Raymond replied Feb 17, 2011 to Atheism:The lie of the century Pt. 1

48 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jon Heim

RSS

Forum

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 12 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Davis Goodman 3 hours ago. 63 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 5 hours ago. 7 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 7 hours ago. 25 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service