Richard Raymond's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Incontrovertible EVIDENCE, based on scientific proof along with many, many pictures…"

Richard Raymond replied May 13, 2013 to What would be required to prove the existence of a "god"?

73 May 21, 2013
Reply by Jimmy

"My question would be...." As a loving, caring parent would you threaten your child w…"

Richard Raymond replied Aug 5, 2012 to What's your favourite question to ask a theist?

519 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"That's funny, I think you still have delusional, irrational ramblings rolling around…"

Richard Raymond replied Jul 22, 2012 to Giving up on Atheism - Atheism promotes promiscuity and is bad for society

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Eventually, the word prayer will be replaced with "hope".  You were hoping everyone…"

Richard Raymond replied Jul 22, 2012 to The challenge...from a friend

56 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by james d

"William Lane Craig is not only a devout Christian he is also a very smart scientist.…"

Richard Raymond replied May 27, 2012 to On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the most retarded), how retarded is William Lane Craig?

30 May 27, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"My best male friend is a Christian.  We get together once a week and jam.  He plays…"

Richard Raymond replied Mar 19, 2012 to Offending Christians

31 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I use the FSM analogy as a way of showing theists that all religions/gods are the sa…"

Richard Raymond replied Jan 15, 2012 to "arrogance"

22 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Barry Eckert

"What an enlightened and magnificent speaker Sean Faircloth is !   His speech gave me…"

Richard Raymond replied Nov 18, 2011 to CONTEST!!: Win a copy of Mr. Sean Faircloth's Attack of the Theocrats!!!

7 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Hope

"Please spell "atheist" properly.  It maeks uss luok 2 mush liek krishtiens."

Richard Raymond replied Nov 12, 2011 to It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"We need to find some Richard Dawkins, Chris Hitchens, Sam Harris, Neil deGrasse Tyso…"

Richard Raymond replied Oct 6, 2011 to HALLOWEEN: what's an Atheist to do??

39 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by DJ Wilkins

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

Marriage makes women fat?

Started by Logicallunatic in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 9 Replies

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 21 Replies

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service