Doc Feral's Discussions (293)

Discussions Replied To (283) Replies Latest Activity

"I wouldn't, because you don't know what his legal restrictions are..Say you gave it…"

Doc Feral replied Jan 26 to My walking partner is a sex offender

22 Jan 26
Reply by Doc Feral

"//It was considered to be completely eradicated in the USA in 1977. How do they thin…"

Doc Feral replied Jan 12 to It's hard to know where to start

53 Jan 21
Reply by Simon Paynton

"It comes across, to me at least, as a 12-step pyramid scheme.."

Doc Feral replied Jan 9 to Is scientology a religion?

13 Feb 2
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Most holy texts also have those concepts which is why believers have them as well. "

Doc Feral replied Jan 4 to Religion is devisive

20 Jan 5
Reply by Zenith

"Who said it's just kids..? Have you ever read "Man of Steel and Woman of Kleenex" by…"

Doc Feral replied Jan 4 to A proof that the existence of God is a logical impossibility

33 Jan 8
Reply by TJ

"If it can be moved at all.. it's not immovable. That means even if God (assuming the…"

Doc Feral replied Jan 4 to A proof that the existence of God is a logical impossibility

33 Jan 8
Reply by TJ

"No.  Immovable is just that. No one and nothing can move it. If it can be moved, it'…"

33 Jan 8
Reply by TJ

"Well, then it's not immovable, is it..? "

33 Jan 8
Reply by TJ

"No. Immovable means. Immovable by any means. It it can be moved by any method, then…"

Doc Feral replied Jan 3 to A proof that the existence of God is a logical impossibility

33 Jan 8
Reply by TJ

"A string walks into a bar with a few friends and orders a beer. The bartender says,…"

Doc Feral replied Dec 30, 2016 to PUNS!

55 Jan 16
Reply by Strega

RSS

Forum

Belief

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk Jun 20. 0 Replies

Agnosticism

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Chris Russell Jun 6. 11 Replies

I'm not an atheist anymore...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie Jun 12. 19 Replies

Alex J O'Connor

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman Jun 1. 3 Replies

Blog Posts

Fornax - the furnace

Posted by Brad Snowder on June 25, 2017 at 5:14pm 0 Comments

Gemini - the twins

Posted by Brad Snowder on June 18, 2017 at 1:58am 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service