basement kitteh's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Of the major religions, none of the judaism-based ones (judaism, christianity, islam…"

basement kitteh replied Oct 16, 2012 to Which is Worse?

3 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Kir Komrik

"No one should be born unwanted in this world. I think the only one that should have…"

basement kitteh replied Aug 22, 2012 to Abortion: Are you Pro-Choice or Pro-Life?

52 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Anne

"I'm married - because it was the easiest way to live in the same country than my hus…"

basement kitteh replied Aug 8, 2012 to What is your stance on marriage?

42 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Jewelz

"Minimum age? Usually defined by laws, and those differ country to country. Not that…"

basement kitteh replied Apr 3, 2012 to Atheist view on sex

27 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by basement kitteh

"I'd add the same I'd add to the UN human rights declaration: The right to decide whe…"

basement kitteh replied Mar 12, 2012 to What Amendment to the Constitution Would YOU make?

1 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by basement kitteh

"yea, better find a girl/guy who screams "oh my science!" when happy... You know you'…"

basement kitteh replied Jan 22, 2012 to You know you're an atheist when...

35 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"I think it's easier to deal with all those people who want to pray for you when you…"

basement kitteh replied Jan 5, 2012 to Help responding to a Christian family member

26 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Liz

"I don't remember ever saying that individuals should be tyrannized by the actions of…"

basement kitteh replied Dec 6, 2011 to Teen Kills Self Over Being Undocumented. Who Is Responsible?

3 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by basement kitteh

"Why do we need to blame anyone? It was the decision of that kid himself to take his…"

basement kitteh replied Dec 5, 2011 to Teen Kills Self Over Being Undocumented. Who Is Responsible?

3 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by basement kitteh

"If they use a bible, just add the classic "Federal endorsement of a deity or a relig…"

basement kitteh replied Dec 5, 2011 to Is the book necessary for an oath?

8 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Judith van der Roos

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service