HoPpeR's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel for you and acknowledge your need to feel the way you do, but... I knew a ped…"

HoPpeR replied Jan 16, 2013 to Tough New York Gun Law May Hold Unintended Consequences

156 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"A hypothetical question: What if the theist was your mom who was talking about how n…"

HoPpeR replied Dec 4, 2012 to BE OFFENDED!!

111 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I must respect the other atheist illogical folly, but only in the sense and to the e…"

HoPpeR replied Dec 2, 2012 to Positives that religion provides and making a case for a different approach to promote atheism

36 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Andrew

"Again, what you think is not important. Religion is designed to motivate the followe…"

HoPpeR replied Dec 1, 2012 to Positives that religion provides and making a case for a different approach to promote atheism

36 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Andrew

"Me too. Unfortunately it appears that not all people agree with us."

HoPpeR replied Nov 29, 2012 to Positives that religion provides and making a case for a different approach to promote atheism

36 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Andrew

"Maybe a more accurate statement would be "Insults are not always a good way of fight…"

HoPpeR replied Nov 29, 2012 to Positives that religion provides and making a case for a different approach to promote atheism

36 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Andrew

"Well said."

HoPpeR replied Nov 29, 2012 to BE OFFENDED!!

111 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Some theist do respond negatively when questioned about their beliefs, but then many…"

HoPpeR replied Nov 29, 2012 to BE OFFENDED!!

111 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I'm not saying we need to respect their beliefs or remain silent. We can choose to w…"

36 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Andrew

"Tiffany, I share all these sentiments and understand the desire to tell off someone…"

HoPpeR replied Nov 28, 2012 to Positives that religion provides and making a case for a different approach to promote atheism

36 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Andrew

RSS

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 0 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service