Benjamin's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Good link, just read through it and have it bookmarked!"

Benjamin replied Jan 23, 2010 to Are You Ready To Give Up on the Human Soul and the Eternal Being?

13 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Benjamin

"I think this is an interesting thought exercise, even for theists. We have no memory…"

Benjamin replied Jan 23, 2010 to Are You Ready To Give Up on the Human Soul and the Eternal Being?

13 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Benjamin

"@antithesis, I know what you mean. Years ago in church I remember trying to understa…"

13 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Benjamin

"I want to thank everyone for your thoughtful responses. This has been a tremendous h…"

13 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Benjamin

"With no disrespect, as I appreciate the detail of this post, the general argument he…"

Benjamin replied Jan 20, 2010 to Proof for existence of unimaginable God beyond the boundary of space

7 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Michel-san

"It makes sense that there would be a correlation due to the religious tendency to re…"

Benjamin replied Jan 13, 2010 to Climate Change Skeptics and Religion

204 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Keith Johnston

"I see this often. A friend of mine on FB remarked how thankful he was that God provi…"

Benjamin replied Jan 3, 2010 to Case In Point

7 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Tricia Lestarjette

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 25 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service