Nolan Warner's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I have had to come out twice now. Being gay and now being atheist.  Thankfully I don…"

Nolan Warner replied Jul 9, 2011 to Coming Out to Friends and Family, How Did You Do It?

26 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Danielle Van Eeckaute

"Yup that is right.  After the overthrow of the Shah the electorate overwhelming vote…"

Nolan Warner replied Jul 1, 2011 to Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"Jared you asked who had voted for a theocracy: Iran is one and if you want to be loo…"

Nolan Warner replied Jul 1, 2011 to Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"Good to know! ...I had stopped keeping up what the Uganda superstitious were up to. …"

Nolan Warner replied Jun 30, 2011 to Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"Maybe another clarification is in order.  I would basically consider anyone who foll…"

Nolan Warner replied Jun 30, 2011 to Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"OH my I could not disagree more.  One of my closest friends is an ex-muslim from Leb…"

Nolan Warner replied Jun 29, 2011 to Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"I agree with you my brush stroke was broad.  I intended to only include those Muslim…"

Nolan Warner replied Jun 29, 2011 to Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"You would not know it was irrelevant ancient history to Muslims.  Why do you think P…"

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"Are you kidding ...do you have a tv, radio, satellite, internet (obviously lol)?  Su…"

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"The Crusades were in response to Muslim attack on the Byzantine Christian lands.  Th…"

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Jimmy 2 minutes ago. 167 Replies

Blog Posts

Seeing the man in the child.

Posted by Diane on April 19, 2014 at 9:52am 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.