Ed's Discussions (988)

Discussions Replied To (917) Replies Latest Activity

"Being willing to die for one's convictions is noble indeed; not for me but for the g…"

Ed replied Feb 10, 2013 to Would you publish a work similar in scope to Salman Rushdie's "Satanic Verses?"

29 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Saddam Hussein and Gadaffi are classic examples of secular dictators. The pickle you…"

Ed replied Feb 10, 2013 to Would you publish a work similar in scope to Salman Rushdie's "Satanic Verses?"

29 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Gregg, I live in the South and deal w/ the same nutballs. The only difference is tha…"

29 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"How a rational mind could look upon a newborn infant and think that this lovely litt…"

Ed replied Feb 10, 2013 to HUGE religious debate, need some of your feedback.

104 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Rob Klaers

"I wonder if the threat of retribution has managed to limit the criticism of Islam. I…"

29 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"@ Strega "Having said that, yes I think I would publish.  It's the kind of idiotic t…"

Ed replied Feb 9, 2013 to Would you publish a work similar in scope to Salman Rushdie's "Satanic Verses?"

29 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Greg - "Anyone who has actually read Rushdie would find the question to be a bit sil…"

Ed replied Feb 9, 2013 to Would you publish a work similar in scope to Salman Rushdie's "Satanic Verses?"

29 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"The FEAR of death and dying is one of our biggest and most problematic phobias. Reli…"

Ed replied Feb 9, 2013 to On the subject of rational thinking! Conspiracy theorists!?

71 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Jehanne de'Arc (Joan of Arc) is certainly a woman of the past whose convictions and…"

Ed replied Feb 9, 2013 to Have women accomplished anything throughout history?

137 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Stutz

"Funerals are not the place to make a statement about one's atheism. Uttering a simpl…"

Ed replied Feb 8, 2013 to When and when not to join in religious services and celebrations

14 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Kairan Nierde

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service