Ed's Discussions (865)

Discussions Replied To (803) Replies Latest Activity

"I wonder if the threat of retribution has managed to limit the criticism of Islam. I…"

Ed replied Feb 10, 2013 to Would you publish a work similar in scope to Salman Rushdie's "Satanic Verses?"

29 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"@ Strega "Having said that, yes I think I would publish.  It's the kind of idiotic t…"

Ed replied Feb 9, 2013 to Would you publish a work similar in scope to Salman Rushdie's "Satanic Verses?"

29 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Greg - "Anyone who has actually read Rushdie would find the question to be a bit sil…"

Ed replied Feb 9, 2013 to Would you publish a work similar in scope to Salman Rushdie's "Satanic Verses?"

29 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"The FEAR of death and dying is one of our biggest and most problematic phobias. Reli…"

Ed replied Feb 9, 2013 to On the subject of rational thinking! Conspiracy theorists!?

71 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Jehanne de'Arc (Joan of Arc) is certainly a woman of the past whose convictions and…"

Ed replied Feb 9, 2013 to Have women accomplished anything throughout history?

137 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Stutz

"Funerals are not the place to make a statement about one's atheism. Uttering a simpl…"

Ed replied Feb 8, 2013 to When and when not to join in religious services and celebrations

14 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Kairan Nierde

"The very idea of an atheist church is dangerous. As is the suggestion of atheism bei…"

Ed replied Feb 5, 2013 to Atheist church, Is it a concern?

77 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by James Cox

"http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask243 "On the other hand, siblings are very closel…"

Ed replied Jan 30, 2013 to Objections to incest

39 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"The number of appeals? One is plenty in my book. If eye witnesses are involved one d…"

Ed replied Jan 30, 2013 to Atheists: What's worse? Execution or life without parole?

70 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"If he has medical insurance hopefully he can be persuaded to seek counseling. A ther…"

Ed replied Jan 28, 2013 to HELP! Demon Story From My Sincere Co-Worker

48 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Ray R.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

A fun test for all you ex-Christians

Started by Emperor Milos in Music. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 1 hour ago. 20 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service