Ed's Discussions (1,101)

Discussions Replied To (1025) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Roy, Welcome to the forum.  Some individuals remain very closed about their at…"

Ed replied Dec 6 to Budding Freethinker

25 Dec 13
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I consider war the one true scourge of mankind. Surely our civilization can change i…"

Ed replied Dec 3 to In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

202 on Thursday
Reply by Virgil

"" it will take an uncompromising military occupation similar to the ones done in Jap…"

Ed replied Dec 3 to In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

202 on Thursday
Reply by Virgil

""So what is the answer? How do you explain the insanity that goes on in the Muslim I…"

Ed replied Dec 2 to In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

202 on Thursday
Reply by Virgil

"If you continue to harbor doubts about the existence of a supernatural realm that is…"

Ed replied Dec 2 to Came out today

84 Dec 8
Reply by Belle Rose

""We must save our children from foolish belief in the supernatural." -DL It is a hug…"

Ed replied Dec 2 to Billion + believe in Satan. Should all schools be mandated to teach Creationism?

21 Dec 5
Reply by D L

"It's a little more complicated than simply not talking about it.  The report named t…"

Ed replied Dec 2 to "We need a national discussion about race"...or do we?

64 Dec 5
Reply by Unseen

""I'm not intending to dismiss or even minimize the very real problems blacks face in…"

Ed replied Dec 1 to "We need a national discussion about race"...or do we?

64 Dec 5
Reply by Unseen

"I watched the "Call of Life" program recently and it was sobering if anything. http:…"

Ed replied Nov 30 to Mass extinction and loss of biodiversity.

15 Nov 30
Reply by Ed

"Our entire outlook on our interaction with the biosphere needs to be reexamined. The…"

Ed replied Nov 30 to Mass extinction and loss of biodiversity.

15 Nov 30
Reply by Ed

RSS

Forum

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 24 minutes ago. 7 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 61 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 25 Replies

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 4 hours ago. 2 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service