Ed's Discussions (1,055)

Discussions Replied To (980) Replies Latest Activity

"Why so negative?"

Ed replied Nov 10 to Colonizing Mars- Any Volunteers?

57 on Wednesday
Reply by Ludwik Kowalski

"It's not a gender issue! It's a matter of teaching one's son OR daughter that verbal…"

Ed replied Nov 9 to Breaking the cycle

2 Nov 9
Reply by Belle Rose

"Modification of the appellate court system in regard to the endless appeals process…"

Ed replied Nov 9 to Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

39 Nov 17
Reply by Ari

"How would you feel if that incarcerated individual managed to kill or harm someone a…"

Ed replied Nov 8 to Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

39 Nov 17
Reply by Ari

"patient-X is the terminal stranger I would pull the plug on.... The death penalty is…"

Ed replied Nov 7 to Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

39 Nov 17
Reply by Ari

""So many accidents, misfires and "break-ins which spiral out of control when gun own…"

Ed replied Nov 7 to Gun control laws - safer or more dangerous?

107 Nov 11
Reply by Unseen

""Crimes of passion, accidents, "bad shots", children playing with guns, children bor…"

107 Nov 11
Reply by Unseen

"I don't like guns per say; they are, in my case, primarily a tool for providing sust…"

107 Nov 11
Reply by Unseen

""The question: how can you rationally justify killing a human: abortion, assisted su…"

Ed replied Nov 7 to Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

39 Nov 17
Reply by Ari

""But if our society decides guns are no longer permitted, I will give mine up. " Tha…"

Ed replied Nov 4 to Gun control laws - safer or more dangerous?

107 Nov 11
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service