Ed's Discussions (1,430)

Discussions Replied To (1337) Replies Latest Activity

"There is an aspect to all this that I find interesting. While this thread is playful…"

Ed replied Jul 1 to The Problem of Omniscience

72 Aug 23
Reply by Mith Barnes

"Tom, I take it "California Rolls" are quite tasty. I've never heard of them before n…"

Ed replied Jul 1 to The Problem of Omniscience

72 Aug 23
Reply by Mith Barnes

"Would it be ok to ask, no demand, Saudi Arabia take the lead role in this next foray?"

Ed replied Jun 29 to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

34 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"Iranian women are beautiful. It's time they push the boundaries and demand something…"

Ed replied Jun 29 to Beautiful Tresses....a Vision of FREEDOM!!!!!

9 Jul 3
Reply by SteveInCO

"David - "Atheists I meet pretty consistently have a much higher moral view than I th…"

Ed replied Jun 28 to A Christian on the problem of evil

168 Jun 29
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I cannot find fault with our good president for trying, probably unsuccessfully, to…"

Ed replied Jun 28 to Obama's pulpit: Should elected officials be preaching theology?

24 Jul 5
Reply by Leo Brignac

"Hey Unseen, why not call up one of the largest armies in the world and one that has…"

Ed replied Jun 28 to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

34 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"David- "But is our subjective discomfort the only reason why people should not hurt…"

Ed replied Jun 26 to A Christian on the problem of evil

168 Jun 29
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"David- ""How do we recognize evil things as evil, and why are we bothered by them, i…"

Ed replied Jun 25 to A Christian on the problem of evil

168 Jun 29
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"So you cannot accept the theory of evolution, despite the overwhelming mountain of e…"

Ed replied Jun 25 to A Christian on the problem of evil

168 Jun 29
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service