Ed's Discussions (1,177)

Discussions Replied To (1097) Replies Latest Activity

""I would firmly advocate their staff being trained in and keeping on-site weapons to…"

Ed replied Jan 13 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

""Many Most of the people who would not misuse firearms are owners.""

Ed replied Jan 13 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"Kris, you offered the suggestion of a cultural shift that would have gun owners, suc…"

311 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

""Can spirituality be debunked by buying unsaleable haunted houses?" No, there's alwa…"

Ed replied Jan 13 to Can Spirituality be Debunked by Buying Unsaleable Haunted Houses at a Bargain?

11 Jan 15
Reply by Michael

""At this point in America, it probably has to be a cultural shift in which residents…"

311 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"The woman in question was residing in France where the culture treats women with equ…"

Ed replied Jan 13 to What should we do about women terrorists?

67 Jan 21
Reply by Cato (Kaito) Rigas

"What if the woman in question is from a western country, grew up in a non-Muslim env…"

Ed replied Jan 11 to What should we do about women terrorists?

67 Jan 21

"I didn't say that I agreed with the OP. I am talking about the goals of feminism, no…"

67 Jan 21

""So, this is what so much feminism seems to come down to. Treat women differently."…"

67 Jan 21

"@ Dr Bob Reg started this particular thread in the hopes of receiving from you a per…"

Ed replied Jan 11 to The Doctor and the Farmer

402 3 hours ago
Reply by Simon Mathews

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service