Ed's Discussions (1,177)

Discussions Replied To (1097) Replies Latest Activity

"I had a friend kill himself with his shotgun, through the mouth. At least he did it…"

Ed replied Jan 19 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

292 2 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"We have the survivalist Rambos around here as well. But they are few and far between…"

Ed replied Jan 17 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

292 2 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Strega, You would probably not be a good candidate for working in a prison environme…"

Ed replied Jan 17 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

292 2 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Options are a good thing I'm thinking....."

292 2 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

""Give it up, Davis; you have a lost cause. We Americans are hopelessly violent." I t…"

292 2 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Well, we all know the law can be an "ass" at times. For instance, not allowing athei…"

292 2 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Dr Bob, I am disappointed you decided to pass on my hypothetical situation. Why so,…"

Ed replied Jan 17 to The Doctor and the Farmer

355 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

"It's extremely difficult to persuade a law abiding gun owner of the necessity to dis…"

Ed replied Jan 16 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

292 2 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Howdy Billy Bob, What evidence do you have to offer for the existence of demons?"

Ed replied Jan 13 to What is Speaking in Tongues?

73 on Thursday
Reply by Billy Bob Mea

""The need to have tools just for that sort of exception seems odd." Tools? In my cas…"

Ed replied Jan 13 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

292 2 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service