Ed's Discussions (1,178)

Discussions Replied To (1098) Replies Latest Activity

"Hopefully you won't include me, or the millions of other competent firearm owners in…"

Ed replied 15 hours ago to The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

21 20 minutes ago
Reply by Lewal

"Bob, I am beginning to think that you really aren't entirely sure of what your conce…"

Ed replied Jan 23 to The Doctor and the Farmer

403 21 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"He's an adept apologetic, maybe...."

Ed replied Jan 23 to The Doctor and the Farmer

403 21 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Sounds like a shitty recipe to me....I never liked cake much anyway...I'm a pie guy.…"

Ed replied Jan 23 to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 23 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

""We attended a Baptist church for about 2 years before she divorced me." I admire yo…"

Ed replied Jan 21 to Perfect Irony

13 on Monday
Reply by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

"The preacher flapping his/her gums instead of friends/family who had warm anecdotes…"

Ed replied Jan 21 to Funerals

4 Jan 22
Reply by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

"You do realize that the theists in attendance really do believe this stuff about ete…"

Ed replied Jan 21 to Funerals

4 Jan 22
Reply by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

"Captain,  There you go asking those 'difficult' questions. If you don't keep your he…"

Ed replied Jan 21 to Perfect Irony

13 on Monday
Reply by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

"My Chicago example was an example of the gun buying underworld that flourishes today…"

Ed replied Jan 21 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"Davis, you know as well as I that the real problem in America is not with the 99% of…"

Ed replied Jan 20 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Religion Virus

Forum

The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Lewal 20 minutes ago. 21 Replies

Earth's Magnetic Field....

Started by Belle Rose in Physics, Astronomy, Cosmology. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 3 hours ago. 5 Replies

You think there's a multiverse?

Started by Michael in Miscellaneous Sciences. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 8 hours ago. 55 Replies

Really, God?

Started by Dale Headley in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 8 hours ago. 2 Replies

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service