Ed's Discussions (1,408)

Discussions Replied To (1316) Replies Latest Activity

"Would it be ok to ask, no demand, Saudi Arabia take the lead role in this next foray?"

Ed replied 18 hours ago to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

9 18 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Iranian women are beautiful. It's time they push the boundaries and demand something…"

Ed replied 18 hours ago to Beautiful Tresses....a Vision of FREEDOM!!!!!

7 2 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"David - "Atheists I meet pretty consistently have a much higher moral view than I th…"

Ed replied yesterday to A Christian on the problem of evil

168 13 hours ago
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I cannot find fault with our good president for trying, probably unsuccessfully, to…"

Ed replied yesterday to Obama's pulpit: Should elected officials be preaching theology?

8 yesterday
Reply by _Robert_

"Hey Unseen, why not call up one of the largest armies in the world and one that has…"

Ed replied yesterday to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

9 18 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"David- "But is our subjective discomfort the only reason why people should not hurt…"

Ed replied on Saturday to A Christian on the problem of evil

168 13 hours ago
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"David- ""How do we recognize evil things as evil, and why are we bothered by them, i…"

Ed replied on Friday to A Christian on the problem of evil

168 13 hours ago
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"So you cannot accept the theory of evolution, despite the overwhelming mountain of e…"

168 13 hours ago
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"That certainly seems to an untenable position to take seeing as how the Earth cannot…"

168 13 hours ago
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Davis- "I'm not sure how atheism can experience growing pains when atheism is just n…"

Ed replied Jun 24 to Misguided Atheism

38 on Friday
Reply by Gary Clouse

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service