Ed's Discussions (1,433)

Discussions Replied To (1339) Replies Latest Activity

"It is sometimes hard to realize accept that we just don't have the answers to certai…"

Ed replied Jan 20 to Meiosis to Mitosis - Evolution's unsolved riddle of the origins of sexual reproduction.

26 Jan 29
Reply by TJ

"Strega,  I'm re-reading "On The Origin of Species" and that is a central point in Da…"

Ed replied Jan 20 to Meiosis to Mitosis - Evolution's unsolved riddle of the origins of sexual reproduction.

26 Jan 29
Reply by TJ

""I am lazy about such things." Perhaps hiring one of our adept members ,who are well…"

Ed replied Jul 7, 2015 to New site

83 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I guess just leaving them on the streets to commit further random acts of violence i…"

Ed replied Jul 7, 2015 to 9 dead, 46 wounded by gunfire in Chicago

13 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by susan

"There's also the financially unsavory fact that we have incarcerated hundreds of ill…"

Ed replied Jul 7, 2015 to Are we giving sanctuary to murderers and rapists?

53 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Belle Rose

"True that soccer is more appealing to watch on a TV, I was only commenting from the…"

Ed replied Jul 7, 2015 to Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

15 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Unseen

""but where are the profits for the networks?" That's why they hire marketing profess…"

Ed replied Jul 6, 2015 to Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

15 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Unseen

""What do those racers do the rest of the year that would keep fans interested? " The…"

Ed replied Jul 6, 2015 to Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

15 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"Un - "d) the need for an actual solution to the problem since the usual approaches o…"

Ed replied Jul 6, 2015 to 9 dead, 46 wounded by gunfire in Chicago

13 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by susan

"I kind of feel like someone living in a borough of New York who walks down to the lo…"

Ed replied Jul 6, 2015 to New site

83 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Forum

middle east

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by _Robert_ 51 minutes ago. 4 Replies

The Wisdom Of God

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Robert Genisis 22 hours ago. 4 Replies

Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

Started by Lord Atheist in Small Talk. Last reply by Daniel W. 12 hours ago. 13 Replies

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service