Ed's Discussions (1,177)

Discussions Replied To (1097) Replies Latest Activity

"Bob, I am beginning to think that you really aren't entirely sure of what your conce…"

Ed replied yesterday to The Doctor and the Farmer

355 10 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"He's an adept apologetic, maybe...."

Ed replied yesterday to The Doctor and the Farmer

355 10 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"Sounds like a shitty recipe to me....I never liked cake much anyway...I'm a pie guy.…"

Ed replied yesterday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

19 11 hours ago
Reply by Strega

""We attended a Baptist church for about 2 years before she divorced me." I admire yo…"

Ed replied on Thursday to Perfect Irony

11 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"The preacher flapping his/her gums instead of friends/family who had warm anecdotes…"

Ed replied on Wednesday to Funerals

4 on Thursday
Reply by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

"You do realize that the theists in attendance really do believe this stuff about ete…"

Ed replied on Wednesday to Funerals

4 on Thursday
Reply by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

"Captain,  There you go asking those 'difficult' questions. If you don't keep your he…"

Ed replied on Wednesday to Perfect Irony

11 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"My Chicago example was an example of the gun buying underworld that flourishes today…"

Ed replied on Wednesday to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Davis, you know as well as I that the real problem in America is not with the 99% of…"

Ed replied on Wednesday to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Amen Virgil. I think Dale probably has never met a RESPONSIBLE gun owner in his neck…"

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service