Ed's Discussions (1,430)

Discussions Replied To (1337) Replies Latest Activity

""I am lazy about such things." Perhaps hiring one of our adept members ,who are well…"

Ed replied Jul 7 to New site

78 Jul 18
Reply by umar

"I guess just leaving them on the streets to commit further random acts of violence i…"

Ed replied Jul 7 to 9 dead, 46 wounded by gunfire in Chicago

11 Jul 12
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"There's also the financially unsavory fact that we have incarcerated hundreds of ill…"

Ed replied Jul 7 to Are we giving sanctuary to murderers and rapists?

10 Jul 8
Reply by Belle Rose

"True that soccer is more appealing to watch on a TV, I was only commenting from the…"

Ed replied Jul 7 to Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

15 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

""but where are the profits for the networks?" That's why they hire marketing profess…"

Ed replied Jul 6 to Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

15 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

""What do those racers do the rest of the year that would keep fans interested? " The…"

Ed replied Jul 6 to Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

15 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"Un - "d) the need for an actual solution to the problem since the usual approaches o…"

Ed replied Jul 6 to 9 dead, 46 wounded by gunfire in Chicago

11 Jul 12
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I kind of feel like someone living in a borough of New York who walks down to the lo…"

Ed replied Jul 6 to New site

78 Jul 18
Reply by umar

"The best conditioned athletes in the world are those who race bicycles professionall…"

15 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"So what's the point of this thread?"

Ed replied Jul 6 to 9 dead, 46 wounded by gunfire in Chicago

11 Jul 12
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service