Gloria Stevens's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

""Oh Victory in Jesus" - LOL.  But the "Jesus Take the Wheel" is nice mockery song, I…"

Gloria Stevens replied Sep 5, 2011 to Great religious themed songs

63 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Phatbatt

"My hiking buddy owns a gun and I don't, but I can relate because I have a Rottweiler…"

Gloria Stevens replied Jul 27, 2011 to Do Guns Kill People?

260 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"Have you ever seen NonStampCollector video Genesis Take 1 and 2?  Funny stuff...   h…"

Gloria Stevens replied Jul 25, 2011 to Genesis 4.

29 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Doug Reardon

"Yes.  Skip over all the begats - LOL, but you are doing the right thing.  Atheists t…"

Gloria Stevens replied Jul 21, 2011 to Reading the bible

54 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Kemal

"Harold Camping craze.  I was amused by the whole thing and started looking at him ta…"

Gloria Stevens replied Jun 17, 2011 to How did YOU find ThinkAtheist?

155 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Sarah Jane Hall

"I think wealth from a single source destabilizes a culture/country."

Gloria Stevens replied May 30, 2011 to What's the difference between islam and christianity?

164 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Nathan Palo

"I may be a little simple and my disscussion may be simple, but it seems to me that t…"

Gloria Stevens replied May 30, 2011 to What's the difference between islam and christianity?

164 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Nathan Palo

"Thanks for taking the time. I read "The End of Faith" and I have to say I was trying…"

Gloria Stevens replied May 29, 2011 to What's the difference between islam and christianity?

164 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Nathan Palo

"Okay.  Now that I have the right person. What do you mean exactly?  "

Gloria Stevens replied May 28, 2011 to What's the difference between islam and christianity?

164 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Nathan Palo

"LOL. I replied to someone that said, " recall hearing either Hitchens or Dawkins (do…"

Gloria Stevens replied May 28, 2011 to What's the difference between islam and christianity?

164 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Nathan Palo

RSS

Forum

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Noel 4 minutes ago. 9 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 1 hour ago. 28 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 5 hours ago. 64 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 12 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service