Michael Sizer-Watt's Discussions (452)

Discussions Replied To (367) Replies Latest Activity

"The fastest way to elevate a village from poverty is to supply them with medicine an…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Jan 11, 2011 to Abortion

732 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"Dr. Michael Persinger has probably done the most extensive work on it (testing for r…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Jan 10, 2011 to Looking for info

24 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Moria Jackson

"You seem to have this idea that morality is associated with law. It's not. Enter the…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Jan 9, 2011 to The Religion of Meat

457 May 19, 2013
Reply by John Major

"If factory farming is harmful to the environment, then you have a responsibility to…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Jan 8, 2011 to Do The Ends Justify The Means? PETA offers Money To Church for Advertisement

34 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Dave G

"Jennifer, biology and veganism are not in conflict. No rational person expects creat…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Jan 8, 2011 to Do The Ends Justify The Means? PETA offers Money To Church for Advertisement

34 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Dave G

"Just as a side note, that carbon dating crap he's saying is bunk. Dawkins explains i…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Jan 8, 2011 to Today, my mom said...

59 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Mo Trauen

"I'm not sure if you're kidding or not, but just for clarity, exactly, I am pointing…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Jan 8, 2011 to The Religion of Meat

457 May 19, 2013
Reply by John Major

"I agree with you."

457 May 19, 2013
Reply by John Major

"Moral enlightenment comes in steps. It does not follow that our inability to know ev…"

457 May 19, 2013
Reply by John Major

"Why not buy it? Because that gives him a reason to do it again! And eating an animal…"

457 May 19, 2013
Reply by John Major

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 62 Replies

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 8 hours ago. 20 Replies

Criticize the ideology, not the person?

Started by Erock68la in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 8 hours ago. 28 Replies

6 YEARS!

Started by Dan in Announcements. Last reply by Pope Beanie 13 hours ago. 6 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 13 hours ago. 12 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service