Michael Sizer-Watt's Discussions (452)

Discussions Replied To (367) Replies Latest Activity

"Your comparison to education is fallacious. Education enhances a person's ability to…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Feb 18, 2011 to Does Religion brainwash people?

95 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Ratifying Obliqueer

"He says his atheism was based on life being shitty. So either he's simply lying, or…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Feb 17, 2011 to Atheism:The lie of the century Pt. 2

61 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Paul Sheppard

"It is unfortunate, but I agree with you. I don't respect self-proclaimed medical doc…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Feb 13, 2011 to "No, atheists don't have to show respect for religion"

63 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by M

"I don't find it that shocking that he can function without a cerebellum. The article…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Feb 13, 2011 to Boy Without a Cerebellum Baffles Doctors

11 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Jarrod Payne

"Critical thinking does not come naturally to people, not even educated ones (unless…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Jan 14, 2011 to Wicca

42 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Zombie Atheist

"That's what Descartes wanted to know.  As much as I hate him, his "3 filters of real…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Jan 14, 2011 to "WHAT IS REAL ? ASKED THE RABBIT ONE DAY..."

141 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Richard W. Symonds

"I don't see how Christpher could know that, since he apparently asked his mom to go…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Jan 13, 2011 to Say Something Scandalous About the Last Atheist To Post.

45 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Grady Jean

"I'll bet the Phelps clan were mighty pissed when they found Jaume, out one of their…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Jan 13, 2011 to Say Something Scandalous About the Last Atheist To Post.

45 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Grady Jean

"exactly.  (very generally speaking) we're more educated, more rational and more matu…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Jan 13, 2011 to Are Atheists Egotistical?

12 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Chadia

"You need to get one of those face masks the Jains use to prevent themselves from swa…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Jan 12, 2011 to The Religion of Meat

457 May 19, 2013
Reply by John Major

RSS

Forum

Your kid's friends

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by GTWilco 5 hours ago. 2 Replies

World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 11 hours ago. 54 Replies

Is Anything Worth Saying Anymore?

Started by Ari E. S. in Small Talk. Last reply by Fragile Nokia 19 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service