Adam's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (366) Replies Latest Activity

"My freshmen year of college I took about 5 classes as well. They were all science, m…"

Adam replied Aug 6 to Feeling Anxious and Uncertain for College

16 Aug 12
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"And Americans wonder why American children can't compete in Math and Science against…"

Adam replied Aug 3 to Christian school 4th grade "science" quiz

20 Sep 2
Reply by Demetrius Alcala

"Welcome brotha!"

Adam replied Aug 2 to I joined yesterday. Good to be here.

12 Aug 2
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"The question is how many of them are actually doing it because they believe in Secul…"

Adam replied Aug 1 to A little story of how helping people hurts them. Especially if you are a white girl.

29 Aug 4
Reply by Brian Daurelle

"Wow I guess I joined the wrong Corps huh? HAHAHA"

Adam replied Aug 1 to A little story of how helping people hurts them. Especially if you are a white girl.

29 Aug 4
Reply by Brian Daurelle

"LOL stupid white girls these days "

29 Aug 4
Reply by Brian Daurelle

"no"

Adam replied Jul 12 to Poll: Do you Support Communism ?

54 Jul 17
Reply by Everett Stewart

"Only if they are blatantly offensive about it."

Adam replied Jul 5 to Do you avoid religious businesses?

86 Jul 13
Reply by H3xx

"You must be new here. Welcome to TA. Now don't worry, this is how me and Unseen deba…"

Adam replied May 22 to Are today's colleges and universities still bastions of free speech or just degree mills for spoiled kids?

61 May 28
Reply by Unseen

"Student's tuition pay for that campus. If they want to protest there, they have ever…"

Adam replied May 22 to Are today's colleges and universities still bastions of free speech or just degree mills for spoiled kids?

61 May 28
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

Marriage makes women fat?

Started by Logicallunatic in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 26 minutes ago. 10 Replies

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 3 hours ago. 21 Replies

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 4 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service