Adam's Discussions (436)

Discussions Replied To (417) Replies Latest Activity

"Fine then don't start an argument from a blatant logical fallacy and I won't answer…"

Adam replied Dec 2, 2015 to The Guardian: We can save atheism from new atheists

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Except for that one tiny little fact that the twitter quotes are direct statements f…"

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

"1) I honestly don't care one bit what people's opinions of me are in cyber space. 2)…"

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Ok so where is the proof that shows the boy's intentions were a "hoax bomb" ? You an…"

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I get it man, you must be a new Atheist. Just left God so now you have a empty void…"

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I agree with you man. Dawkins, Maher, and Harris have become nothing but bigoted imb…"

Adam replied Dec 1, 2015 to The Guardian: We can save atheism from new atheists

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

"it was the Libyan people themselves that rose against Gaddafi as a result of Arab Sp…"

Adam replied Nov 14, 2015 to Huge terrorist attack in Paris. Want to bet Muslim immigrants are not involved?

50 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"Europe needs to stop with refugee influx. They are giving these Syrians an easy way…"

Adam replied Nov 14, 2015 to Huge terrorist attack in Paris. Want to bet Muslim immigrants are not involved?

50 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"Well it has to do more with the fact that since Hitchens passed away, the mainstream…"

Adam replied Nov 3, 2015 to Does Atheism in the United State Lack Racial Diversity?

17 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"Yep you are exactly the type of male I am talking about. Umm nobody said anything ab…"

Adam replied Oct 11, 2015 to Ronda Rousey on cover of Aus. Men's Fitness magazine

47 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by matt.clerke

RSS

Forum

Scary and Hilarious Trump Supporters

Started by TJ in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

AMERICA! KEEP YOUR GUNS OUT OF CANADA!

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 45 minutes ago. 25 Replies

Arabic atheist searching for help

Started by Farahat Rashad in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Paynton 12 hours ago. 8 Replies

How do Muslim men REALLY view American women?

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer yesterday. 11 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Preachers

Posted by Noon Alif on August 24, 2016 at 6:30pm 0 Comments

Sudden realization

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 24, 2016 at 3:18pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service