Adam's Discussions (395)

Discussions Replied To (378) Replies Latest Activity

""Secular Theocracy" sounds like an oxymoron. How can a state be secular (separate fr…"

Adam replied on Saturday to What would a "secular theocracy" actually look like?

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Ed

"I would continue do what I do which live my life. I could care about god and his idi…"

Adam replied on Saturday to If you woke up tomorrow...

51 19 minutes ago
Reply by Simon Mathews

"Doesn't matter if hate speech is legal or not legal. If someone does not want to eng…"

Adam replied Jan 23 to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Better way to look at this Customer A: I see you bake wedding cakes. We would like a…"

Adam replied Jan 23 to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Apples to Oranges She didn't refuse them services because they were Christians. She…"

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"What is the correlation between Population size and incarceration rate?"

Adam replied Jan 13 to Proud to be American?

101 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

"I would like to see the Western Atheist communities to try to engage these second ge…"

Adam replied Jan 10 to Je Suis Charlie

93 Feb 20
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Proud to be an American?  Yes because we are free. Lot of better than those other cr…"

Adam replied Jan 10 to Proud to be American?

101 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

"Davis One thing I forgot to mention that your fellow White Atheists calling for geno…"

Adam replied Jan 10 to Je Suis Charlie

93 Feb 20
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"No need to hide, continue expose Islam for what it is. It is a violent religion with…"

Adam replied Jan 8 to Je Suis Charlie

93 Feb 20
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

RSS

Forum

Gideons International

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Dr. Bob 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

Draw Muhhamed day was yesterday Bring out your drawings

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor in Small Talk. Last reply by ThyPlagueDoctor 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

Bible Belt Promiscuity

Started by Dante in Advice. Last reply by Unseen 6 hours ago. 9 Replies

am i the only athiest that believes in spirits

Started by Katie Patterson in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 17 hours ago. 32 Replies

Are we in the (non-biblical) end times?

Started by mark thoma in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 12 hours ago. 23 Replies

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service