Adam's Discussions (393)

Discussions Replied To (376) Replies Latest Activity

"Doesn't matter if hate speech is legal or not legal. If someone does not want to eng…"

Adam replied on Saturday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

24 6 hours ago
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Better way to look at this Customer A: I see you bake wedding cakes. We would like a…"

Adam replied on Friday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

24 6 hours ago
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Apples to Oranges She didn't refuse them services because they were Christians. She…"

Adam replied on Friday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

24 6 hours ago
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"What is the correlation between Population size and incarceration rate?"

Adam replied Jan 13 to Proud to be American?

100 Jan 13
Reply by Unseen

"I would like to see the Western Atheist communities to try to engage these second ge…"

Adam replied Jan 10 to Je Suis Charlie

84 Jan 14
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Proud to be an American?  Yes because we are free. Lot of better than those other cr…"

Adam replied Jan 10 to Proud to be American?

100 Jan 13
Reply by Unseen

"Davis One thing I forgot to mention that your fellow White Atheists calling for geno…"

Adam replied Jan 10 to Je Suis Charlie

84 Jan 14
Reply by Davis Goodman

"No need to hide, continue expose Islam for what it is. It is a violent religion with…"

Adam replied Jan 8 to Je Suis Charlie

84 Jan 14
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Violent protests won't really help the situation rather than create divisive sides,…"

Adam replied Dec 23, 2014 to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

109 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"Sounds like good parents. At least they didn't kick you out at 17."

Adam replied Dec 1, 2014 to Came out today

84 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service