Adam's Discussions (403)

Discussions Replied To (385) Replies Latest Activity

"Not if they are Atheists. But I do wonder why the men don't stay and fight? My dad a…"

Adam replied Sep 27 to Is taking Middle East refugees a huge mistake?

103 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Nope I have no interest forming communities based on lies and false ideologies."

Adam replied Sep 27 to Religion for community?

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Belle Rose

"exactly what you can expect from your party!"

Adam replied Sep 26 to Real Bomb Threat Concerns or Prejudice and Bigotry Knee jerk reaction?

43 Sep 27
Reply by Gary Clouse

"*war torn countries that are Muslims majority. Their track record outside of Iraq an…"

Adam replied Sep 17 to Trump says "Countries need borders!" Seems to be true.

9 Sep 17
Reply by Adam

"I love seeing all anti refugee hatred comments from these white losers, all over the…"

Adam replied Sep 15 to Trump says "Countries need borders!" Seems to be true.

9 Sep 17
Reply by Adam

"Of course it was genocide! Native Americans just don't have the money,lobbyist influ…"

Adam replied Sep 10 to Was America's treatment of Native Americans "genocide"?

17 Sep 12
Reply by SteveInCO

"I agree with Bill Gates. I sure as heck do not want to be fighting against Terminato…"

Adam replied May 25 to If Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking, and Elon Musk fear AI, should we?

39 Jul 1
Reply by Unseen

""Secular Theocracy" sounds like an oxymoron. How can a state be secular (separate fr…"

Adam replied May 16 to What would a "secular theocracy" actually look like?

10 May 24
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I would continue do what I do which live my life. I could not care about god and his…"

Adam replied May 16 to If you woke up tomorrow...

104 Jun 24
Reply by Tom Margolis

"Doesn't matter if hate speech is legal or not legal. If someone does not want to eng…"

Adam replied Jan 23 to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service