Adam's Discussions (384)

Discussions Replied To (367) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like good parents. At least they didn't kick you out at 17."

Adam replied Dec 1 to Came out today

84 Dec 8
Reply by Belle Rose

"Then what reason are we here for do you think?"

Adam replied Oct 29 to where when how who why ?

26 Oct 30
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I would really hope so or else it would be very weird if a human wasn't using the co…"

Adam replied Oct 26 to Hello from Melbourne, Australia

10 Oct 30
Reply by Karlee

"Seems like you haven't accepted the fact that when we die, we become worm food, a na…"

Adam replied Oct 26 to where when how who why ?

26 Oct 30
Reply by Pope Beanie

"How is getting an education so you can be a productive citizen of your country and c…"

Adam replied Oct 11 to Should getting a college degree be treated as a form of national service?

45 Oct 18
Reply by Unseen

"Yes I would because your link doesn't seem to account for the fact since 2008 many s…"

Adam replied Oct 11 to Should getting a college degree be treated as a form of national service?

45 Oct 18
Reply by Unseen

"Did you go to a Public School in America? If so then yes someone did pay for you. Th…"

Adam replied Oct 9 to Should getting a college degree be treated as a form of national service?

45 Oct 18
Reply by Unseen

"I understand your concern, but the whole idea of some not might be worth it is actua…"

Adam replied Oct 9 to Should getting a college degree be treated as a form of national service?

45 Oct 18
Reply by Unseen

"There is nothing gained by Atheism. Only what you make of it. You can choose to beli…"

Adam replied Oct 1 to What's gained by being an atheist (not religious)

65 Oct 16
Reply by Cato Rigas

"I never said its impossible as the probability of a random event occurring at a give…"

Adam replied Aug 21 to Has ISIS finally done something that that might start WW3?

73 Aug 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

RSS

Forum

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 1 hour ago. 27 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 6 hours ago. 12 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Davis Goodman 8 hours ago. 63 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 10 hours ago. 7 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service