Andries Spies's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"What the hell happened to equality before the law? Really it seems these religious n…"

Andries Spies replied Feb 22, 2011 to Gulp! Did we almost accept Sharia law in Canada in 2005 ?!

8 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Steve M

"Holy crap indeed! But there is method in their madness. Reading their simple 3 step…"

Andries Spies replied Feb 2, 2011 to Holy Crap! Has anyone ever heard of these wackos, and what do you think?

11 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Gregor Basić

"The act of breeding is not an argument."

Andries Spies replied Dec 31, 2010 to Corporal Punishment - Parenting? or Child Abuse? Opinions Please

79 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

"My suggestion to this lady is to pray to God and ask him if she would be allowed to…"

Andries Spies replied Dec 10, 2010 to Facebook post I read today

39 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Janelle Campbell

"Theists are addicted to the idea of "absolute certainty" - a concept that does not e…"

Andries Spies replied Nov 18, 2010 to All of you Atheists are evading a LARGE body of evidence supporting Christianity!

67 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Dave G

"Science has never prevent me from enjoying a good work of fiction: Therefore I conte…"

Andries Spies replied Oct 21, 2010 to "Why Isn't There Room for Both God and Science?"

25 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Matt Coulthurst

"Humans are equipped with a wonderful evolutionary mechanism called "mirror neurons (…"

Andries Spies replied Oct 11, 2010 to Why are right wing Christians are so hard on homosexuality?

68 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

"The very first thing i learned as christian is that I'm a sinner. And by sinner, the…"

Andries Spies replied Oct 11, 2010 to Why are right wing Christians are so hard on homosexuality?

68 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

"I believe on should have dignity in life and death. But I don't see any dignity in a…"

Andries Spies replied Aug 30, 2010 to Let us talk about suicide

30 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by idcollapse Ra

RSS

Forum

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 1 hour ago. 6 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 2 hours ago. 8 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 2 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service