Tanya Wells's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"The bible did not create morality...they just copied the information from other peop…"

Tanya Wells replied Jun 27, 2011 to Do we need to abandon all moral ideologies because we are atheist?

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"Thanks, babe. This is the better way of deriving the responses that I'm looking for."

Tanya Wells replied Jun 27, 2011 to Do we need to abandon all moral ideologies because we are atheist?

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"I'm in total agreement with you on all statements made. I simply posed the question,…"

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"I don’t think that a god created a sense of good and bad…I simply figured out on my…"

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"Please explain your definition of ideologies for me.  My definition of ideology is s…"

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"I was questioning why some feel as if things such as prostitution should be legalize…"

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"Here is the horrible rock bottom...Everything is permissible...Anarchy. There is an…"

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"I totally agree with your statement we must always think for ourselves, as in figure…"

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"  That would be a very interesting thread...And i agree with your statement on capit…"

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"I think religion people are rude, gullible, and believe that to segregate is ideal,…"

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Happy zombie Jesus day

Started by Gallup's Mirror in Announcements 22 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Blog Posts

Seeing the man in the child.

Posted by Diane on April 19, 2014 at 9:52am 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon