Ward Cressin's Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (186) Replies Latest Activity

"Oops, the formatting seems to have been lost from my post above. It was getting late…"

Ward Cressin replied Feb 20 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Don't have the ship grow en route since this creates a couple problems. First is whe…"

Ward Cressin replied Feb 20 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"A single line about your situation is very far from whining. As for mentioning the i…"

Ward Cressin replied Jan 26 to Mini post: That weird question, "How are you doing?"

65 Feb 10
Reply by Strega

"Well, that's more detail than the initial question deserves but I usually annoyed pe…"

Ward Cressin replied Jan 26 to Mini post: That weird question, "How are you doing?"

65 Feb 10
Reply by Strega

":) Exactly; this is a cool idea but fraught with many problems for implementation. A…"

Ward Cressin replied Jan 7 to If it became possible to live forever...then what?

21 Jan 9
Reply by Kilana Malakina

"Zero population growth would be pretty much mandatory and probably require reversibl…"

Ward Cressin replied Jan 6 to If it became possible to live forever...then what?

21 Jan 9
Reply by Kilana Malakina

"True. Ironically the same people who advocate for "traditional" marriage are ignoran…"

Ward Cressin replied Oct 24, 2014 to John Grisham causes ruckus with opinion on online pedophilia

43 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"At his age I wonder if there will be all that much talk about it that he will hear.…"

Ward Cressin replied Oct 24, 2014 to I don't know what to say

6 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Cato (Kaito) Rigas

"There is a huge assumption hidden in what you wrote: that they is a "why" - that som…"

Ward Cressin replied Oct 24, 2014 to where when how who why ?

26 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Pope Beanie

"It would help more I think because it would allow people to admit to just looking ra…"

Ward Cressin replied Oct 23, 2014 to John Grisham causes ruckus with opinion on online pedophilia

43 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

Babies Are Not Born Atheists

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by archaeopteryx 8 hours ago. 4 Replies

Gideons International

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 18 hours ago. 3 Replies

Draw Muhhamed day was yesterday Bring out your drawings

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor in Small Talk. Last reply by ThyPlagueDoctor yesterday. 4 Replies

Bible Belt Promiscuity

Started by Dante in Advice. Last reply by Dr. Bob 18 hours ago. 11 Replies

am i the only athiest that believes in spirits

Started by Katie Patterson in Small Talk. Last reply by Emily Mackenzie 1 hour ago. 37 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

The Purpose of Atheism

Posted by Pope Beanie on May 22, 2015 at 8:35pm 0 Comments

Acceptance

Posted by Belle Rose on May 16, 2015 at 4:14am 4 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service