TheMostAthy's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"No, I would not. I'd just make the environment such that he would feel compelled to…"

TheMostAthy replied Apr 29 to Donald Sterling banned from NBA: would you vote to force him to sell the Clippers?

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"Yeshu'a (Joshua) was a very popular name back then. "Jesus" is basically the name Jo…"

TheMostAthy replied Feb 2 to Is there any proof for god ever have existing?

20 Feb 3
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Is it an Adobe ePub, or an iBook ePub? My reader can only open the Adobe version. "

TheMostAthy replied Jan 31 to Publishing a book on atheism aimed at believers who want to understand their relative/friend/co-worker who is an unbeliever.

16 Feb 6
Reply by bongani muthwa

"I'd be interested in previewing it. What info do you need? "

TheMostAthy replied Jan 31 to Publishing a book on atheism aimed at believers who want to understand their relative/friend/co-worker who is an unbeliever.

16 Feb 6
Reply by bongani muthwa

"It seems to have a beginning and a measurable age, so it's most likely not infinite.…"

TheMostAthy replied Jun 11, 2013 to Is the Universe Infinite or Finite?

111 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"I've seen nothing to make me think that spirits are real, or that mediums can commun…"

TheMostAthy replied Apr 6, 2013 to Afterlife

150 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"There are many drugs available OTC that aren't suitable for young children, yet peop…"

TheMostAthy replied Apr 6, 2013 to Your 5 year old can now buy the morning after pill!

77 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"When I was in basic training for the Army, I had a DI preach to us one day about how…"

TheMostAthy replied Dec 5, 2012 to West Pointer Quits Over Proselytizing

16 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Hank Hell

"As Mike pointed out in Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land, nearly all humour is b…"

TheMostAthy replied Oct 14, 2012 to Schadenfreude

17 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Dr.Grixis

"You could tell them that such things could be considered idols, and by refusing to m…"

TheMostAthy replied Sep 29, 2012 to Dealing with religious customer requests.....

31 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Forum

Lobby

Started by Glen L in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 1 minute ago. 1 Reply

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Derp McChuckles 22 minutes ago. 76 Replies

FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Started by Stephen Gunn in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 23 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Deepak's challenge

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 35 minutes ago. 28 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by Quincy Maxwell 4 hours ago. 10 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 11 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service