Dylan Sloboda's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"I know what you mean. At my current job, one of my bosses seems to get a kick out of…"

Dylan Sloboda replied Oct 20, 2011 to Have you suffered discrimination at work?

149 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by James Cox

"I've always been partial to the concept behind the Tibetan sky burial. In Tibet the…"

Dylan Sloboda replied Sep 28, 2011 to After death questions

25 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by James

"*GROWL* apparently it will have to be a blog post... Grrr... guidelines, guidelines…"

Dylan Sloboda replied Sep 27, 2011 to So, what do atheists believe?

251 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Henry Slank

"I've posted a response to Angelo's request for proofs of strong atheism in another t…"

251 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Henry Slank

"I can see tons of evidence for the value of as-seen-on-TV products in their infomerc…"

251 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Henry Slank

"Just because before the universe, time did not exist does not mean that there could…"

251 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Henry Slank

"  "Furthermore to say that being a Christian demands no intellectual effort..." Pre…"

Dylan Sloboda replied Sep 27, 2011 to When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

353 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

"Christians are cowardly people who are afraid of death and of a cold and merciless u…"

Dylan Sloboda replied Sep 27, 2011 to When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

353 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

"Can't seem to find any. The closest I've come to dating an atheist is agnostics and…"

Dylan Sloboda replied Sep 26, 2011 to As an atheists are we more passionate when it comes to sex compare to the theists?

19 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Helen Pluckrose

"Unfortunately I have never had the opportunity to date another atheist. Atheist wome…"

Dylan Sloboda replied Sep 26, 2011 to As an atheists are we more passionate when it comes to sex compare to the theists?

19 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Helen Pluckrose

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Forum

Christian to Atheist. My Testimony.

Started by Toby Briggs in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by captain kingsway 4 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service