Lindsey's Discussions (201)

Discussions Replied To (182) Replies Latest Activity

"You're all assuming that the person being tortured actually has information to give.…"

Lindsey replied May 3, 2011 to What if "enhanced interrogation techniques" helped capture Bin Laden??

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"I imagine it has something to do with an overwhelming sense of awe.  Sometimes, I se…"

Lindsey replied May 2, 2011 to What is the conversion experience?

8 May 2, 2011
Reply by Lindsey

"Does it really matter if its natural or not? I don't understand why so many people b…"

Lindsey replied May 2, 2011 to Is christianity Natural or Unnatural

11 May 6, 2011
Reply by Teresa Turner

"I'm sorry your relationship with your mom is hostile, but I completely cracked up at…"

Lindsey replied Apr 29, 2011 to Dealing with a close friend who now dislikes me based on my beliefs alone.

21 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

"I agree. There's no point in having the right to freedom of speech if you can only d…"

Lindsey replied Apr 25, 2011 to Terry Jones Claims First Amendment Rights Were Violated

48 May 15, 2011
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

"It depends. The word cult originally just meant a system of ritual practices, its on…"

Lindsey replied Apr 20, 2011 to Are all religions cults?

12 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by LovelyGirl

"I saw a documentary called "Becoming Chaz" at Sundance this year. It was about Sonny…"

Lindsey replied Apr 6, 2011 to Sexual Reassignment OK or not?

60 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Nate

"I don't think there is anything wrong with it. It's their body and they can do what…"

Lindsey replied Apr 6, 2011 to Sexual Reassignment OK or not?

60 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Nate

"It wouldn't be any more crazy and stupid as it already is if it were Muslims. It mak…"

Lindsey replied Apr 5, 2011 to What if the End-of-the-World folks were Muslims?

8 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

"Conversely, religion could be likened to a giant puss-filled cyst on the ass of huma…"

Lindsey replied Apr 3, 2011 to Ignore and it will go away

8 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Jason

RSS

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 55 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Unseen 4 hours ago. 12 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 17 hours ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 18 hours ago. 5 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service