Christopher Leon Bogardus's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"we just have to get people out of the notion of the said words are "bad words" if we…"

Christopher Leon Bogardus replied Nov 25, 2012 to Atheism and Profanity

64 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Strega

"not believing in god is like smoking weed  both cost you in some way and some people…"

Christopher Leon Bogardus replied Mar 1, 2012 to What is not believing in God like?

140 May 18, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"welcome to TA dont be afraid to speak your mind everyone is listening witha logical…"

Christopher Leon Bogardus replied Dec 25, 2011 to Halloa! What do we have here?

18 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by A.C. Thomas

"welcome Edward hope to see you on the chat sometimes "

Christopher Leon Bogardus replied Dec 23, 2011 to Looking forward to making some friends...and maybe a little venting too :-)

24 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Onmyown

"i put my own oppions on some of them because i started getting mad at the imbisiles…"

Christopher Leon Bogardus replied Dec 16, 2011 to WHAT DID HITCH MEAN FOR YOU?

95 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by A.C. Thomas

"he was one of the reasons why i became a militant atheist  him and richard dalkins m…"

Christopher Leon Bogardus replied Dec 16, 2011 to WHAT DID HITCH MEAN FOR YOU?

95 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by A.C. Thomas

"my family has a private cemitary so i dont know much about funerals it always happen…"

Christopher Leon Bogardus replied Dec 14, 2011 to Burying the dead atheist.... how does it work?

17 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Helen Pluckrose

"the poster has been taken down and i have a feeling the school wont b praying  at th…"

Christopher Leon Bogardus replied Dec 9, 2011 to prayer at the beginning of school year

12 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Reggie

"the FFRF has responded to the violation report  and they have said they will respond…"

Christopher Leon Bogardus replied Nov 15, 2011 to prayer at the beginning of school year

12 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Reggie

"ive already made a point of how flaming i am about being an atheist so its expected…"

Christopher Leon Bogardus replied Nov 14, 2011 to prayer at the beginning of school year

12 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Reggie

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service