Chris Bouziotas's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"The best way to practice democracy these days is by NOT voting. Sad but true. George…"

Chris Bouziotas replied Apr 5 to What is the sound of democracy dying?

23 Apr 8
Reply by Barry Adamson

"Good advice! LOL It just happened to be on and i could not believe my eyes. I'm usua…"

Chris Bouziotas replied Apr 5 to She talks to angels on Dr. OZ show.

8 Apr 5
Reply by Chris Bouziotas

"Thanks, I love James Randi. Never saw this one. Puts me at ease now. Just didn't wan…"

8 Apr 5
Reply by Chris Bouziotas

"I sometimes use these feelings because they are familiar and I can control them. The…"

Chris Bouziotas replied Apr 5 to Unmotivated, Depressed, Lost?

11 Apr 5
Reply by Belle Rose

"It was today. Dr. Oz is supposed to be about health. He does look at natural and hol…"

8 Apr 5
Reply by Chris Bouziotas

"2. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, but that doesn't mean you should sh…"

Chris Bouziotas replied Apr 4 to Leaving Think Atheist Sooner Than I Had Imagined

22 Apr 10
Reply by onyango makagutu

"I also thought that it was very expensive to feed and house people for life and used…"

Chris Bouziotas replied Mar 26 to Is forgiving and turning the cheek the right thing to do.

50 Mar 30
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I found that if I do the right thing and live a life of right choices for myself, an…"

Chris Bouziotas replied Mar 24 to Is forgiving and turning the cheek the right thing to do.

50 Mar 30
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Thank you for sharing your story, I posted this for discussion and now I realize tha…"

Chris Bouziotas replied Mar 23 to Is forgiving and turning the cheek the right thing to do.

50 Mar 30
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Thank you for sharing this and I hope other woman in that situation can have the sam…"

Chris Bouziotas replied Mar 23 to Is forgiving and turning the cheek the right thing to do.

50 Mar 30
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

RSS

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service