Big Fella's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"So if I understand you correctly, the English were justified in torturing those that…"

Big Fella replied May 6, 2011 to What if "enhanced interrogation techniques" helped capture Bin Laden??

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"@ Sassan K. Are you deliberately obtuse? Heather said that she [i]"could equally wel…"

Big Fella replied May 6, 2011 to What if "enhanced interrogation techniques" helped capture Bin Laden??

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"Argument from Authority, no explanation given, no context provided. What else is new?"

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"So if I understand you correctly Sassan K. a captured black ops US soldier can be to…"

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"[...........] for again losing the chance to engage in a honest discussion with a pe…"

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"@ Sassan K. Why are US Citizens exempt from this? You are saying that if a terroris…"

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"Blegh! The only fact I know is the fact of my ignorance, yadda yadda yadda. Since we…"

Big Fella replied Apr 28, 2011 to "atheists have failed to account for the "first cause" argument for God's existence."

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

"Exactly, the Egyptians were a very advanced civilization that irrigated their lands,…"

Big Fella replied Apr 28, 2011 to ALIENS

63 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Kekerusey

"Thanks Heather, I suppose you are right that my conclusion of "delusion" is unfounde…"

Big Fella replied Apr 27, 2011 to ALIENS

63 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Kekerusey

"Brandon, you are seriously deluded if you think that we were banging rocks in a cave…"

Big Fella replied Apr 27, 2011 to ALIENS

63 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Kekerusey

RSS

Blog Posts

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service