William Occam's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"One of the reasons I post on internet forums is that there's essentially infinite ti…"

William Occam replied Jun 1, 2012 to One Theist's Agenda

113 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Giakorina Mejia

"I think this is a reasonable distinction to draw. I'm not arguing merely in favor of…"

113 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Giakorina Mejia

"That is interesting. Thanks, Kyle. I've never seen one of these before."

William Occam replied Jun 1, 2012 to The Problem of Evil

26 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by brindle

"Hi, Nathan. I stumbled onto Think Atheist when I was Googling around the internet. I…"

113 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Giakorina Mejia

"Reviewing the objections on Iron Chariots sounds like a good idea. Thanks. I chose t…"

William Occam replied May 31, 2012 to One Theist's Agenda

113 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Giakorina Mejia

"Hello again, IEatDinosaurMeat. Again, I don't think it's reasonable to object to my…"

William Occam replied May 29, 2012 to How could an ex-atheist ever have been an atheist to begin with?

114 Aug 19
Reply by Dan Ashton Lloyd

"Thanks."

William Occam replied May 29, 2012 to How could an ex-atheist ever have been an atheist to begin with?

114 Aug 19

"Mabel, I'm afraid I have a policy against sharing the details of my religious experi…"

114 Aug 19

"Thanks, IEatDinosaurMeat. This is always an interesting point. If I had experienced…"

114 Aug 19

"I'm in between "devout Christian" and "just a theist," although perhaps a little clo…"

114 Aug 19

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 12 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service