_Robert_'s Discussions (1,743)

Discussions Replied To (1555) Replies Latest Activity

"It changes you...but it can be for the better. I escaped from my brutal start into t…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 19 to Can you ever really heal from trauma/abuse?

29 Jan 29
Reply by Mike Lansing

"Hi J.... Your God favors sacrifice as a way of proving your love and faith. Maybe it…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 19 to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

69 Jan 23
Reply by Jake LaFort

" I like a good challenge. Ok, critique your own post for logical fallacies. Actually…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 18 to Evidence for God's existence

27 Jan 22
Reply by Davis Goodman

"@Belle, I dont understand your response. If you use classic apologist sentiments you…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 17 to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

38 Jan 19
Reply by Belle Rose

"The mindset of the authors and the culture they lived in and History is not in your…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 17 to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

38 Jan 19
Reply by Belle Rose

"I am also surprised you strive to love Orange Hitler as you love yourself !!"

_Robert_ replied Jan 16 to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

38 Jan 19
Reply by Belle Rose

"I think that the hell is within us when we choose not to embrace the central tenants…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 16 to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

38 Jan 19
Reply by Belle Rose

"Once you realize the human race is currently agnostic you are essentially an atheist."

38 Jan 19
Reply by Belle Rose

""

_Robert_ replied Jan 7 to Karma - real or woo?

51 Jan 8
Reply by matt.clerke

"What did a baby with brain cancer possibly do to deserve that? Karma is nonsense."

_Robert_ replied Jan 7 to Karma - real or woo?

51 Jan 8
Reply by matt.clerke

RSS

Forum

Belief

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk Jun 20. 0 Replies

Agnosticism

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Chris Russell Jun 6. 11 Replies

I'm not an atheist anymore...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie Jun 12. 19 Replies

Alex J O'Connor

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman Jun 1. 3 Replies

Blog Posts

Equuleus - the little horse

Posted by Brad Snowder on July 9, 2017 at 1:08am 0 Comments

Horrified

Posted by Mary smith on July 2, 2017 at 12:35pm 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service