_Robert_'s Discussions (1,725)

Discussions Replied To (1539) Replies Latest Activity

"This is what religion does best, delude and divide. They are as good as their god."

_Robert_ replied Jan 25 to Why should America be Pro-Israel?

37 Feb 1
Reply by Andrew Brown

"I see no need to define the infinite number of supernatural entities that humans can…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 24 to How do you define God?

82 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Interesting. If I truly believed in the God of Abraham, I would have to accept her a…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 20 to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

69 Jan 23
Reply by Jake LaFort

"This proves that the baby shark is the real savior and son of god."

_Robert_ replied Jan 19 to Immaculate conception!!

6 Jan 23
Reply by Pope Beanie

"It changes you...but it can be for the better. I escaped from my brutal start into t…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 19 to Can you ever really heal from trauma/abuse?

29 Jan 29
Reply by Mike Lansing

"Hi J.... Your God favors sacrifice as a way of proving your love and faith. Maybe it…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 19 to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

69 Jan 23
Reply by Jake LaFort

" I like a good challenge. Ok, critique your own post for logical fallacies. Actually…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 18 to Evidence for God's existence

27 Jan 22
Reply by Davis Goodman

"@Belle, I dont understand your response. If you use classic apologist sentiments you…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 17 to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

38 Jan 19
Reply by Belle Rose

"The mindset of the authors and the culture they lived in and History is not in your…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 17 to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

38 Jan 19
Reply by Belle Rose

"I am also surprised you strive to love Orange Hitler as you love yourself !!"

_Robert_ replied Jan 16 to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

38 Jan 19
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service