RobertPiano's Discussions (978)

Discussions Replied To (900) Replies Latest Activity

"Bear in mind:  http://www.oldstyleconjure.com/traditional-bone-reading.php"

RobertPiano replied Jun 13 to Shamans

13 Jun 24
Reply by Jimmy

"Yeah, get off the oil and let the theocrats slip back into oblivion where they used…"

RobertPiano replied Jun 13 to The loss in the war against terror

121 Jun 28
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Once I saw a line cook throw chicken bones on the table in the way too busy break ro…"

RobertPiano replied Jun 11 to Shamans

13 Jun 24
Reply by Jimmy

"Religion is like playing a video game in a dark room. You learn the rules and then e…"

RobertPiano replied Jun 10 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Dr. Bob, Surely if you practice Christianity at all, you have to believe in a god th…"

RobertPiano replied Jun 8 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"When primates evolved creativity, self awareness, and social relationships to the po…"

RobertPiano replied Jun 8 to Origins of Religion- Another Angle?

16 Jun 12
Reply by Jenna Garcia

"Michael, are you a non-believer in regards to all gods except the Christian god? If…"

RobertPiano replied Jun 7 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Not to mention Leviathans, fiery serpents and cockatrice (rooster-headed dragons) OH…"

RobertPiano replied Jun 6 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

"I was a gravely sick five year old when I "saw jesus". He was as real to me as my mo…"

RobertPiano replied Jun 6 to On the fence....

135 Jun 18
Reply by Dr. Bob

"And I might add that there was no goal or intent to invent a flying wing as designer…"

RobertPiano replied Jun 3 to Evolution question for you scientists out there...!

8 Jun 5
Reply by Toby Briggs

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service