_Robert_'s Discussions (1,583)

Discussions Replied To (1414) Replies Latest Activity

"Why Why?"

_Robert_ replied Jul 22 to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

60 Jul 31
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I have run across many  people who think they are special or interesting because the…"

_Robert_ replied Jul 21 to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

60 Jul 31
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Primates will do what we do. We are millennia from shedding our bad monkey brain imp…"

_Robert_ replied Jul 19 to Mourning as an Atheist

13 Jul 20
Reply by Tammi L Coles

"Matthew 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Her…"

_Robert_ replied Jul 14 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"officially according to the cult."

_Robert_ replied Jul 13 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

""to the uninitiated it is babble" Yet John 1:1 says.. In the beginning was the Word,…"

_Robert_ replied Jul 12 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"Are you talking about Thor or Zeus?"

_Robert_ replied Jul 12 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"Yep, religion has always been about fear and control. Any scientist that is religiou…"

_Robert_ replied Jul 10 to Dumb Creationists Contest

86 Jul 11
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"The evolution of the gospel... Matthew 27:46, 50: “And about the ninth hour Jesus cr…"

_Robert_ replied Jul 10 to Dumb Creationists Contest

86 Jul 11
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Like when my old SKS went full auto. Hello. Time for a good scrubbing."

_Robert_ replied Jul 9 to Sam Harris on the Illusion of Free Will

689 Jul 22
Reply by Gregg RThomas

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

A Blind God

Posted by Noon Alif on September 28, 2016 at 10:30am 2 Comments