_Robert_'s Discussions (1,155)

Discussions Replied To (1051) Replies Latest Activity

"I had sort of become friendly with an Iranian guy; we were in a lot of the same elec…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 14 to Egyptian President Khalil el-Sisi, 28 December 2015 at Al Azhar University, Cairo. "Islam is being lost by our own hands."

14 Jan 20
Reply by Virgil

"All I have to say is Nodnod cist der guwol cuwb xer deyutal dertyg zer artu opppozag."

_Robert_ replied Jan 14 to What is Speaking in Tongues?

73 Jan 22
Reply by Billy Bob Mea

"People eat the flesh of slaughtered animals daily and then worry about ghosts? All t…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 13 to Can Spirituality be Debunked by Buying Unsaleable Haunted Houses at a Bargain?

11 Jan 15
Reply by Michael

"I didn't say the rate was increasing. Don't quote out of context! I said it is in th…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 12 to Proud to be American?

100 Jan 13
Reply by Unseen

"Nope, not a conspiracy at all. It is just business. It's not organized at all. Just…"

100 Jan 13
Reply by Unseen

"Bullshit. That's how it works. When I was a kid you could get caught DUI once a wee…"

100 Jan 13
Reply by Unseen

"Follow the money and you see why things are in the US. Law enforcement and the priva…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 11 to Proud to be American?

100 Jan 13
Reply by Unseen

"Love is a concept, we use to describe our instincts, conscience thoughts, and actio…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 9 to What is love?

11 Jan 10
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I am still coming to terms that atoms that make up my body were created when stars e…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 8 to New to atheism

28 Jan 13
Reply by bongani muthwa

"Inventing religion just so people will fear a god and hell is a barbaric way of teac…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 8 to What is atheism?

18 Jan 9
Reply by onyango makagutu

RSS

Blog Posts

Kids Logic

Posted by Mai on February 28, 2015 at 5:33am 0 Comments

Forever Cursed

Posted by Nerdy Keith on February 25, 2015 at 8:00pm 2 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service