_Robert_'s Discussions (1,226)

Discussions Replied To (1121) Replies Latest Activity

"..And she's bu----ying a stair---way, to hea--ven. As altar boys we were pressed int…"

_Robert_ replied May 10 to Empirical evidence for God?

53 May 22
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Ok, so my company doesn't use roads, the employees do. Yet the company has to pay ta…"

_Robert_ replied May 8 to Empirical evidence for God?

53 May 22
Reply by Dr. Bob

"If the clergy aren't stakeholders, then I don't know who is. And the government can…"

53 May 22
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Obviously that excludes the rather jealous, vain and petty Christian God, as he is k…"

53 May 22
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Even though I reject religion, I would never try deny the right to believe and pract…"

53 May 22
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Look around you, there no evidence of God anywhere !!! (almost had you for a sec?) "

_Robert_ replied May 7 to Empirical evidence for God?

53 May 22
Reply by Dr. Bob

"The US has not fought total war since WW2; including the small excursions that didn'…"

_Robert_ replied May 6 to Actually, violence does solve things

35 May 6
Reply by _Robert_

"The US as a democracy cannot sustain an unpopular war, so the statement is basically…"

_Robert_ replied May 6 to Actually, violence does solve things

35 May 6
Reply by _Robert_

"But the best part is that the Muslim is drunk and Christian's bad headlights had som…"

_Robert_ replied May 5 to Show us your funny atheist visuals, cartoons, memes, etc.

41 May 12
Reply by Stutz

"I think it just saying that even though some things are obviously NOT the fault of r…"

_Robert_ replied May 4 to Show us your funny atheist visuals, cartoons, memes, etc.

41 May 12
Reply by Stutz

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service