_Robert_'s Discussions (1,054)

Discussions Replied To (965) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm thinking iron worker stripper."

_Robert_ replied Jan 13 to The Sky Goddess factor - a question of risk

12 Jan 13
Reply by Belle Rose

"When you get to be my age, it is impossible to be cool. I see this new wave of athei…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 13 to Is it considered "cool" nowadays to be an atheist or antitheist?

17 Jan 18
Reply by IkeArrumba

"Yeah, I guess if you "touch" fissionable material hard enough, BOOM! Otherwise the m…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 12 to Hilbert's Hotel, where there's always a room even when every room is taken

37 Jan 14
Reply by Ward Cressin

"A point is a math construct that occupies no volume or space, so you never get there…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 12 to Hilbert's Hotel, where there's always a room even when every room is taken

37 Jan 14
Reply by Ward Cressin

"In the laboratory where I work, an electrician/contractor was electrocuted a few mon…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 12 to The Sky Goddess factor - a question of risk

12 Jan 13
Reply by Belle Rose

"By real of course, we mean physical. Give us an example of a physical infinity? Math…"

37 Jan 14
Reply by Ward Cressin

"I agree with them at this point (LOL) in time. A point is not real either. (unless w…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 11 to Hilbert's Hotel, where there's always a room even when every room is taken

37 Jan 14
Reply by Ward Cressin

"It's a stupid problem, unless the universe is infinite in size. An Infinite number o…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 11 to Hilbert's Hotel, where there's always a room even when every room is taken

37 Jan 14
Reply by Ward Cressin

"The biggest problem with those clubs is that they are always jammed with Christians.…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 4 to What do you think of exotic dancers?

39 Jan 13
Reply by James Cox

"I was playing a gig and an Elks club. A nice older couple was asking me and my girlf…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 4 to Ever been to a Masonic Lodge?

49 Jan 6
Reply by Kairan Nierde

RSS

Forum

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 39 minutes ago. 3 Replies

"I'm Christian and I vote."

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 12 hours ago. 39 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 0 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service