_Robert_'s Discussions (1,039)

Discussions Replied To (953) Replies Latest Activity

"Need a bit of "economic scaling" here. We are talking about people who own 0.2% of t…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 3 to $15 minimum wage: windfall or a case of "be careful what you wish for"?

65 Jan 10
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

" shhhhh......"

_Robert_ replied Jan 3 to Ever been to a Masonic Lodge?

49 Jan 6
Reply by Kairan Nierde

"A business owner with an attitude like that wouldn't do well against competition who…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 2 to $15 minimum wage: windfall or a case of "be careful what you wish for"?

65 Jan 10
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"If this chart below is true, then something stinks. I suspect it is accurate because…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 2 to $15 minimum wage: windfall or a case of "be careful what you wish for"?

65 Jan 10
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Will a living wage reduce the number of people on food stamps and subsidized housing…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 1 to $15 minimum wage: windfall or a case of "be careful what you wish for"?

65 Jan 10
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Eventually the psychological and social sciences will evolve into hard science as we…"

_Robert_ replied Dec 29, 2013 to How do we respond to such claims ?

39 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by James Cox

"I agree totally. When I think about it anyone who wants to act like he's the pope or…"

_Robert_ replied Dec 28, 2013 to "Even" non-believers desire peace?

35 Jan 2
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"What is the ultimate goal of the Abrahamic religions; is it [a] to live peacefully s…"

_Robert_ replied Dec 27, 2013 to Is a great battle inevitable?

68 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by James Cox

"It's a whole sentence dedicated to war monger myth-busters. I really don't want to b…"

_Robert_ replied Dec 26, 2013 to "Even" non-believers desire peace?

35 Jan 2
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Atheism does offer truth. I'd rather wallow in cold sober truth, than bask in happy…"

_Robert_ replied Dec 26, 2013 to Is a great battle inevitable?

68 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service