_Robert_'s Discussions (1,110)

Discussions Replied To (1011) Replies Latest Activity

"I really don't get this. How could opposing Sterling's discrimination against black…"

_Robert_ replied May 1 to Donald Sterling banned from NBA: would you vote to force him to sell the Clippers?

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"Where is the line? If he was telling her not to invite any blacks to a birthday part…"

_Robert_ replied May 1 to Donald Sterling banned from NBA: would you vote to force him to sell the Clippers?

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"If I mentioned to a coworker that I don't like to hang around Christians and my conv…"

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"This is a valid concern. It seems odd that we have to be concerned for the rights of…"

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"Why not have the victim or their survivors decide the punishment?"

_Robert_ replied Apr 29 to AT LEAST 1 in 25 death row inmates are INNOCENT

29 May 1
Reply by Andy Hoke

"Paper reborn."

_Robert_ replied Apr 29 to Look at these Yahoos

16 May 1
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"War is a fools game. We really need to learn how to grow up and stop punching each o…"

_Robert_ replied Apr 26 to Does Obama have a balls problem?

27 Apr 28
Reply by James Cox

"So I guess your on your way to Ukraine right now? Because if you are not, well there…"

27 Apr 28
Reply by James Cox

"I would not. But it's not my choice. You see, young people die so that the wealthy c…"

27 Apr 28
Reply by James Cox

"The war nor the sanctions have not even started yet. This thing could turn into a ni…"

27 Apr 28
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service