RobertPiano's Discussions (978)

Discussions Replied To (900) Replies Latest Activity

"I say Jesus is a lunatic....the proof:1) You must love your enemies... John 13; 34-3…"

RobertPiano replied Jan 18 to Who Was Jesus, Really??

74 Jun 1
Reply by ivy

"I remember when MTV burst onto the cable systems in the 80's. Many of us felt the vi…"

RobertPiano replied Jan 16 to Should artists be considered separately from their work?

12 Jan 17
Reply by Lewal

"The more incredible the work, the more I tend to overlook the creator's personage. I…"

RobertPiano replied Jan 15 to Should artists be considered separately from their work?

12 Jan 17
Reply by Lewal

" I live in a rural area and feral cats are not an issue. I think they could become p…"

RobertPiano replied Jan 13 to Should we nip the catness out of cats?

18 Jan 14
Reply by Cameron

"He may be correct about unnatural selection, but failure to neuter may have lead to…"

RobertPiano replied Jan 13 to Should we nip the catness out of cats?

18 Jan 14
Reply by Cameron

"I'm thinking iron worker stripper."

RobertPiano replied Jan 13 to The Sky Goddess factor - a question of risk

12 Jan 13
Reply by Belle Rose

"When you get to be my age, it is impossible to be cool. I see this new wave of athei…"

RobertPiano replied Jan 13 to Is it considered "cool" nowadays to be an atheist or antitheist?

17 Jan 18
Reply by IkeArrumba

"Yeah, I guess if you "touch" fissionable material hard enough, BOOM! Otherwise the m…"

RobertPiano replied Jan 12 to Hilbert's Hotel, where there's always a room even when every room is taken

37 Jan 14
Reply by Ward Cressin

"A point is a math construct that occupies no volume or space, so you never get there…"

RobertPiano replied Jan 12 to Hilbert's Hotel, where there's always a room even when every room is taken

37 Jan 14
Reply by Ward Cressin

"In the laboratory where I work, an electrician/contractor was electrocuted a few mon…"

RobertPiano replied Jan 12 to The Sky Goddess factor - a question of risk

12 Jan 13
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service