_Robert_'s Discussions (1,159)

Discussions Replied To (1054) Replies Latest Activity

"hahaha...even the guy in the coffin...!"

_Robert_ replied Feb 2 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Ahhh, that's why they sometimes say an orgasm is kinda like having a "small death"."

_Robert_ replied Feb 2 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Ahhh shit Gregg ...I recall my father had most of his vision slowly come back after…"

_Robert_ replied Feb 1 to Mini post: That weird question, "How are you doing?"

65 Feb 10
Reply by Strega

"Well, there you have it, any great god (real or imaginary) will do. God is a conveni…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 29 to The Doctor and the Farmer

403 Jan 31
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Buddhism is non-theistic, natural philosophy as opposed to a theistic religion.  We…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 27 to The Doctor and the Farmer

403 Jan 31
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Probably, there was a bit of dead time after the question. How is that worse than wh…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 27 to Do you think this is racist or prejudice?

1 Jan 27
Reply by _Robert_

" What about razor hats? Gallup's back."

_Robert_ replied Jan 26 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I don't believe telephone surveys asking people if they are heroes in their own mind…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 26 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Hate Cake Ingredients: 3 cups sifted flour 3 egg whites 1 cup sugar 1 verse of bibl…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 23 to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"That's because .. "Vermont ranked the least religious state in the U.S..."..Wiki Obv…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 23 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service