_Robert_'s Discussions (1,058)

Discussions Replied To (968) Replies Latest Activity

";) I like Jesus H. Christ on a horse with no name or Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick."

_Robert_ replied May 13 to Jesus H Christ

18 May 14
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Can someone say amen, Hallelujah?"

18 May 14
Reply by Pope Beanie

"too funny.  I remember Italian grandmas saying things like "throw me down the stairs…"

18 May 14
Reply by Pope Beanie

"And then there are the synthetic cocaine bath-salts. Perfect when you just have to g…"

_Robert_ replied May 12 to How to explain this?

11 May 13
Reply by Ed

"There is almost always a moral component to every "accident". Once I accidentally hi…"

_Robert_ replied May 12 to "Help me, help me, sweet Jesus, help. I'm going to die."

81 May 27
Reply by Dustin

"Marijuana may not give you strong physical withdrawal issues like alcoholics have to…"

_Robert_ replied May 11 to How to explain this?

11 May 13
Reply by Ed

"Maybe god was busy with a failed attempt to get Tim Teebow drafted back into the NFL…"

_Robert_ replied May 11 to "Help me, help me, sweet Jesus, help. I'm going to die."

81 May 27
Reply by Dustin

""Well, one of the earliest laws we have are the Ten Commandments." Nice mix of singu…"

_Robert_ replied May 7 to US Supreme Court rules: government prayers are secular

16 May 9
Reply by Unseen

"Yep. Elephants and crow type birds are also self aware. And they mourn their dead to…"

_Robert_ replied May 6 to HEAVEN

23 Jul 9
Reply by Joe Passarino

"I have seen pics of those somewhere...oh yeah.. "

_Robert_ replied May 6 to While we're discussing scientific skepticism, what about evolution?

77 May 11
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

Genesis 3 - Quality Propaganda

Started by Aiken Drums Sister in Politics 21 minutes ago. 0 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 25 minutes ago. 43 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Aiken Drums Sister 1 hour ago. 17 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service