_Robert_'s Discussions (1,029)

Discussions Replied To (944) Replies Latest Activity

"There is almost always a moral component to every "accident". Once I accidentally hi…"

_Robert_ replied May 12 to "Help me, help me, sweet Jesus, help. I'm going to die."

81 May 27
Reply by Dustin

"Marijuana may not give you strong physical withdrawal issues like alcoholics have to…"

_Robert_ replied May 11 to How to explain this?

11 May 13
Reply by Ed

"Maybe god was busy with a failed attempt to get Tim Teebow drafted back into the NFL…"

_Robert_ replied May 11 to "Help me, help me, sweet Jesus, help. I'm going to die."

81 May 27
Reply by Dustin

""Well, one of the earliest laws we have are the Ten Commandments." Nice mix of singu…"

_Robert_ replied May 7 to US Supreme Court rules: government prayers are secular

16 May 9
Reply by Unseen

"Yep. Elephants and crow type birds are also self aware. And they mourn their dead to…"

_Robert_ replied May 6 to HEAVEN

23 Jul 9
Reply by Joe Passarino

"I have seen pics of those somewhere...oh yeah.. "

_Robert_ replied May 6 to While we're discussing scientific skepticism, what about evolution?

77 May 11
Reply by Unseen

"We will squeeze every last bit of hydrocarbon from the earth if it kills us. With cl…"

_Robert_ replied May 4 to Is fracking bad?

11 May 5
Reply by Ed

"List of scientific organizations that support the consensus The following scientific…"

_Robert_ replied May 4 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"It is pure genius. Pretend to worship this "supernatural ex angel" who Christians mu…"

_Robert_ replied May 3 to The devil went down to Oklahoma...

4 May 4
Reply by Andy Hoke

"A lot of people I know deny it is even happening, LOL. This past winter has reinforc…"

_Robert_ replied May 2 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service