_Robert_'s Discussions (1,512)

Discussions Replied To (1361) Replies Latest Activity

"Computers are anything but hardwired. Ever hear of adaptive algorithms? Stochastic t…"

_Robert_ replied Dec 19, 2015 to Sam Harris on the Illusion of Free Will

494 May 31
Reply by Stephen Nowlin

"Yeah, and with a few chemicals, electrical impulses, or a surgical procedure I can b…"

494 May 31
Reply by Stephen Nowlin

" Ah yes the self important arrogance of consciousness. It doesn't exist without your…"

494 May 31
Reply by Stephen Nowlin

"Imagine a computer that became so sophisticated it started acting human. Programmed…"

494 May 31
Reply by Stephen Nowlin

"The golden rule is useless for this exercise because it tells me to project my moral…"

_Robert_ replied Dec 17, 2015 to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

115 Feb 11
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Secular morality lacks the big prize, the afterlife carrot on a stick. That's the re…"

_Robert_ replied Dec 16, 2015 to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

115 Feb 11
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I believe it's based on the instinct "I recognise your predicament, therefore I want…"

_Robert_ replied Dec 16, 2015 to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

115 Feb 11
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Ramble on, wudze as the song goes, drunk or sober as I may be listening in either st…"

_Robert_ replied Dec 14, 2015 to Terminal family member mess.

10 Jan 22
Reply by TJ

"The Apollo 8 Genesis reading..... On December 24, 1968, in what was the most watche…"

_Robert_ replied Dec 13, 2015 to Dumbest Things Christians Say

16 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"The golden rule is stupid. Suicide bombers treat you as they treat themselves. I als…"

_Robert_ replied Dec 13, 2015 to Dumbest Things Christians Say

16 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Gregg RThomas

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service