_Robert_'s Discussions (1,252)

Discussions Replied To (1145) Replies Latest Activity

"That's because .. "Vermont ranked the least religious state in the U.S..."..Wiki Obv…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 23 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"With reflective and worried attendees staring death in the face, preachers can't res…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 21 to Funerals

4 Jan 22
Reply by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

"I enjoy target shooting. However.. If I look at the numbers, there is NO WAY more gu…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 18 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_deity It may function that way now Tom, but the…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 17 to Do Christians read the Bible? Newsweek article says "no".

39 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I had sort of become friendly with an Iranian guy; we were in a lot of the same elec…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 14 to Egyptian President Khalil el-Sisi, 28 December 2015 at Al Azhar University, Cairo. "Islam is being lost by our own hands."

14 Jan 20
Reply by Virgil

"All I have to say is Nodnod cist der guwol cuwb xer deyutal dertyg zer artu opppozag."

_Robert_ replied Jan 14 to What is Speaking in Tongues?

73 Jan 22
Reply by Billy Bob Mea

"People eat the flesh of slaughtered animals daily and then worry about ghosts? All t…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 13 to Can Spirituality be Debunked by Buying Unsaleable Haunted Houses at a Bargain?

11 Jan 15
Reply by Michael

"I didn't say the rate was increasing. Don't quote out of context! I said it is in th…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 12 to Proud to be American?

101 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

"Nope, not a conspiracy at all. It is just business. It's not organized at all. Just…"

101 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

"Bullshit. That's how it works. When I was a kid you could get caught DUI once a wee…"

101 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

RSS

Forum

gay marriage decision

Started by Dale Headley in Small Talk 8 hours ago. 0 Replies

Is there an energy resource with such attributes?

Started by ỮŊĐÜムņĮØńệ尺 in Physics, Astronomy, Cosmology. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 9 hours ago. 2 Replies

Beautiful Tresses....a Vision of FREEDOM!!!!!

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror yesterday. 8 Replies

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service