_Robert_'s Discussions (1,265)

Discussions Replied To (1155) Replies Latest Activity

"Everybody is secular. Most just don't realize it."

_Robert_ replied Feb 7 to Column by David Brooks...thoughts?

80 Feb 28
Reply by Ed

"hahaha...even the guy in the coffin...!"

_Robert_ replied Feb 2 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Ahhh, that's why they sometimes say an orgasm is kinda like having a "small death"."

_Robert_ replied Feb 2 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Ahhh shit Gregg ...I recall my father had most of his vision slowly come back after…"

_Robert_ replied Feb 1 to Mini post: That weird question, "How are you doing?"

65 Feb 10
Reply by Strega

"Well, there you have it, any great god (real or imaginary) will do. God is a conveni…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 29 to The Doctor and the Farmer

403 Jan 31
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Buddhism is non-theistic, natural philosophy as opposed to a theistic religion.  We…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 27 to The Doctor and the Farmer

403 Jan 31
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Probably, there was a bit of dead time after the question. How is that worse than wh…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 27 to Do you think this is racist or prejudice?

2 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

" What about razor hats? Gallup's back."

_Robert_ replied Jan 26 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I don't believe telephone surveys asking people if they are heroes in their own mind…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 26 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Hate Cake Ingredients: 3 cups sifted flour 3 egg whites 1 cup sugar 1 verse of bibl…"

_Robert_ replied Jan 23 to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service