RobertPiano's Discussions (969)

Discussions Replied To (894) Replies Latest Activity

"I wonder what these "deists" really believed. I would like to think many were more m…"

RobertPiano replied Apr 17 to Why Not Deism?

97 Apr 18
Reply by Andy Hoke

"The deist may just be nodding yes, nature itself is a higher power than us, and the…"

97 Apr 18
Reply by Andy Hoke

"Yes, I agree, but in their defense, the deists may fill in the name of God as a plac…"

97 Apr 18
Reply by Andy Hoke

"It is almost like a "possession" really. One day there will be a large lawsuit settl…"

RobertPiano replied Apr 15 to Prophetic Delusions

14 Apr 17
Reply by Black Dawn

"People who are so anxious for the world to end or are prepping for social collapse p…"

RobertPiano replied Apr 14 to Four blood moons: the end is nigh for sure (unless it isn't)

6 Apr 15
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

""

RobertPiano replied Apr 14 to Hitchens Greatest Quotes - Happy Birthday

3 Apr 14
Reply by RobertPiano

"My experience was more like Belle's. It seems to me that few men took an active part…"

RobertPiano replied Apr 12 to Men raising kids

22 Apr 13
Reply by Unseen

"Welcome to TA, Ashley. Some people and discussions here helped me a lot. I recently…"

RobertPiano replied Apr 10 to New and Dealing with some Shit

14 Apr 26
Reply by Ashley Winter

"You forgot atheists, LOL. Unlike blacks (or 25% to 100% Jewish blooded persons livin…"

RobertPiano replied Apr 10 to Brendan Eich Ouster

37 Apr 13
Reply by Unseen

"I agree with you on the true "nature" of ourselves. Within the next couple of hundre…"

RobertPiano replied Apr 8 to Women

11 Apr 11
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Forum

FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Started by Stephen Gunn in Small Talk. Last reply by Stephen Gunn 1 hour ago. 10 Replies

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Emperor Milos 1 hour ago. 77 Replies

Lobby

Started by Glen L in Small Talk. Last reply by captain kingsway 6 hours ago. 8 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp 15 hours ago. 13 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 19 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service