_Robert_'s Discussions (1,532)

Discussions Replied To (1376) Replies Latest Activity

"Totally agree. The ability to believe in abstract ideas results in our propensity to…"

_Robert_ replied 1 hour ago to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

47 28 minutes ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I hope you enjoyed this little epiphany. I did."

_Robert_ replied on Saturday to Forced to accept grace

13 2 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"Why Why?"

_Robert_ replied on Friday to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

47 28 minutes ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I have run across many  people who think they are special or interesting because the…"

_Robert_ replied on Thursday to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

47 28 minutes ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Primates will do what we do. We are millennia from shedding our bad monkey brain imp…"

_Robert_ replied Jul 19 to Mourning as an Atheist

13 Jul 20
Reply by Tammi L Coles

"Matthew 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Her…"

_Robert_ replied Jul 14 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

227 3 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"officially according to the cult."

_Robert_ replied Jul 13 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

227 3 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

""to the uninitiated it is babble" Yet John 1:1 says.. In the beginning was the Word,…"

_Robert_ replied Jul 12 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

227 3 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"Are you talking about Thor or Zeus?"

_Robert_ replied Jul 12 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

227 3 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"Yep, religion has always been about fear and control. Any scientist that is religiou…"

_Robert_ replied Jul 10 to Dumb Creationists Contest

86 Jul 11
Reply by Gregg RThomas

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service