_Robert_'s Discussions (1,662)

Discussions Replied To (1487) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting. If I truly believed in the God of Abraham, I would have to accept her a…"

_Robert_ replied 1 hour ago to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

55 40 minutes ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"This proves that the baby shark is the real savior and son of god."

_Robert_ replied 11 hours ago to Immaculate conception!!

3 11 hours ago
Reply by _Robert_

"It changes you...but it can be for the better. I escaped from my brutal start into t…"

_Robert_ replied 14 hours ago to Can you ever really heal from trauma/abuse?

4 14 hours ago
Reply by _Robert_

"Hi J.... Your God favors sacrifice as a way of proving your love and faith. Maybe it…"

_Robert_ replied 15 hours ago to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

55 40 minutes ago
Reply by Belle Rose

" I like a good challenge. Ok, critique your own post for logical fallacies. Actually…"

_Robert_ replied on Wednesday to Evidence for God's existence

24 17 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"@Belle, I dont understand your response. If you use classic apologist sentiments you…"

_Robert_ replied on Wednesday to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

38 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

"The mindset of the authors and the culture they lived in and History is not in your…"

_Robert_ replied on Wednesday to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

38 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

"I am also surprised you strive to love Orange Hitler as you love yourself !!"

_Robert_ replied on Tuesday to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

38 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

"I think that the hell is within us when we choose not to embrace the central tenants…"

_Robert_ replied on Tuesday to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

38 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

"Once you realize the human race is currently agnostic you are essentially an atheist."

_Robert_ replied on Monday to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

38 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service