RobertPiano's Discussions (978)

Discussions Replied To (900) Replies Latest Activity

"It seems that every time you Google one of these "PHd apologists" they come up "char…"

RobertPiano replied on Monday to Five things to remember when talking with atheists

10 13 hours ago
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"Well, at least now I know an englishman must remain quiet when an Irish (American) m…"

RobertPiano replied on Sunday to The Exorcism of Mother Teresa

3 on Monday
Reply by Muckle Cuddy

"I think the human propensity to team up for a "group cause" and transcend into a fee…"

RobertPiano replied on Friday to Jonathan Haidt: Religion, evolution, and the ecstasy of self-transcendence

7 on Friday
Reply by RobertPiano

"My concern is for any place that young minds are corrupted with political or religio…"

RobertPiano replied on Friday to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

46 7 hours ago
Reply by Erock68la

"Agreed....I would bet Israel would work towards lasting peace in the Middle East if…"

RobertPiano replied on Friday to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

94 13 hours ago
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"Hamas has its ridiculous goal to destroy Israel. The people of Gaza have been paying…"

RobertPiano replied on Friday to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

94 13 hours ago
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"I'd buy that man a beer!"

RobertPiano replied Jul 21 to Deepak's challenge

29 Jul 23
Reply by Unseen

"That sums it up nicely. I consider his million dollars to be blood money, earned by…"

RobertPiano replied Jul 21 to Deepak's challenge

29 Jul 23
Reply by Unseen

"That's a good point Physeter. I have seen some videos about livestock factories, and…"

RobertPiano replied Jul 19 to Venison anyone?

8 Jul 20
Reply by Ed

"I guess that's when you know you are an atheist !"

RobertPiano replied Jul 17 to God's Sense of Humour?

8 Jul 18
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service