_Robert_'s Discussions (1,532)

Discussions Replied To (1376) Replies Latest Activity

"Totally agree. The ability to believe in abstract ideas results in our propensity to…"

_Robert_ replied 1 hour ago to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

46 6 minutes ago
Reply by Strega

"I hope you enjoyed this little epiphany. I did."

_Robert_ replied on Saturday to Forced to accept grace

13 2 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"Why Why?"

_Robert_ replied on Friday to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

46 6 minutes ago
Reply by Strega

"I have run across many  people who think they are special or interesting because the…"

_Robert_ replied on Thursday to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

46 6 minutes ago
Reply by Strega

"Primates will do what we do. We are millennia from shedding our bad monkey brain imp…"

_Robert_ replied Jul 19 to Mourning as an Atheist

13 Jul 20
Reply by Tammi L Coles

"Matthew 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Her…"

_Robert_ replied Jul 14 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

227 2 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"officially according to the cult."

_Robert_ replied Jul 13 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

227 2 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

""to the uninitiated it is babble" Yet John 1:1 says.. In the beginning was the Word,…"

_Robert_ replied Jul 12 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

227 2 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"Are you talking about Thor or Zeus?"

_Robert_ replied Jul 12 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

227 2 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"Yep, religion has always been about fear and control. Any scientist that is religiou…"

_Robert_ replied Jul 10 to Dumb Creationists Contest

86 Jul 11
Reply by Gregg RThomas

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service