RobertPiano's Discussions (973)

Discussions Replied To (898) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the human propensity to team up for a "group cause" and transcend into a fee…"

RobertPiano replied 29 minutes ago to Jonathan Haidt: Religion, evolution, and the ecstasy of self-transcendence

7 29 minutes ago
Reply by RobertPiano

"My concern is for any place that young minds are corrupted with political or religio…"

RobertPiano replied 12 hours ago to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

5 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Agreed....I would bet Israel would work towards lasting peace in the Middle East if…"

RobertPiano replied 20 hours ago to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

66 5 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Hamas has its ridiculous goal to destroy Israel. The people of Gaza have been paying…"

RobertPiano replied 22 hours ago to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

66 5 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"I'd buy that man a beer!"

RobertPiano replied on Tuesday to Deepak's challenge

29 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"That sums it up nicely. I consider his million dollars to be blood money, earned by…"

RobertPiano replied on Monday to Deepak's challenge

29 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"That's a good point Physeter. I have seen some videos about livestock factories, and…"

RobertPiano replied Jul 19 to Venison anyone?

8 on Sunday
Reply by Ed

"I guess that's when you know you are an atheist !"

RobertPiano replied Jul 17 to God's Sense of Humour?

8 Jul 18
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Ha, That's good... I remember there was NO laughing in Mass. There was hell to pay f…"

RobertPiano replied Jul 17 to God's Sense of Humour?

8 Jul 18
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Things have changed..I remember my ole' man throwing me ( a toddler) in the pool, sa…"

RobertPiano replied Jul 15 to It happened

78 14 hours ago
Reply by Simon Paynton

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service