_Robert_'s Discussions (1,157)

Discussions Replied To (1052) Replies Latest Activity

"That's great Belle! The one thing they missed back in the 60's...Seat Belts. The poo…"

_Robert_ replied 13 hours ago to Remembering Leonard Nimoy ('Mr. Spock' on Star Trek)

14 11 hours ago
Reply by Mai

"My ex-GF had a parrot that would give me that T-Rex stare-down when she wasn't home.…"

_Robert_ replied on Wednesday to Christians Against Dinosaurs ... I wish I was joking

13 on Friday
Reply by Mai

"I have a theory about guns in the US. I think that to many they represent "the great…"

_Robert_ replied Feb 21 to The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

78 on Monday
Reply by Tim Palmer

"The most efficient robot forms for particular tasks would not necessarily be very hu…"

_Robert_ replied Feb 17 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

49 19 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

" "

_Robert_ replied Feb 16 to Pope Francis condemns Charlie Hebdo killers, then adds a 'but'

1 Feb 16
Reply by _Robert_

"Sam really nailed that one....LOL"

_Robert_ replied Feb 15 to Column by David Brooks...thoughts?

80 22 hours ago
Reply by Ed

""my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." We seem to value specific knowledg…"

_Robert_ replied Feb 13 to Should 'personal belief' vaccine exemptions be allowed?

25 Feb 13
Reply by Ron Humphrey

"Everybody is secular. Most just don't realize it."

_Robert_ replied Feb 7 to Column by David Brooks...thoughts?

80 22 hours ago
Reply by Ed

"hahaha...even the guy in the coffin...!"

_Robert_ replied Feb 2 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Ahhh, that's why they sometimes say an orgasm is kinda like having a "small death"."

_Robert_ replied Feb 2 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

RSS

Blog Posts

Kids Logic

Posted by Mai on February 28, 2015 at 5:33am 3 Comments

Forever Cursed

Posted by Nerdy Keith on February 25, 2015 at 8:00pm 4 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service