Sarah Jane Hall's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a lot of Pagan friends most of them would just throw an s on the end of God a…"

Sarah Jane Hall replied Jan 31, 2013 to Mandatory loyalty oaths for high school students, or Those Arizona Republicans at it again...

13 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Sarah Jane Hall

"it is not an analogy, I am not comparing it I clearly stated that it was different."

Sarah Jane Hall replied Jan 29, 2013 to Atheists: What's worse? Execution or life without parole?

70 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"We make jokes about this very topic all the time in chat and in PM but by the same t…"

Sarah Jane Hall replied Jan 29, 2013 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"People who commit these types of crimes IMO are not redeemable people.  I don't thin…"

Sarah Jane Hall replied Jan 29, 2013 to Atheists: What's worse? Execution or life without parole?

70 Jan 31, 2013

"Even if he does not there are a lot of metal health facilities that work on a slidin…"

Sarah Jane Hall replied Jan 29, 2013 to HELP! Demon Story From My Sincere Co-Worker

48 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Ray R.

"Don't you think though that with regular medicating of these disorders that talk the…"

Sarah Jane Hall replied Jan 29, 2013 to HELP! Demon Story From My Sincere Co-Worker

48 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Ray R.

"There are a lot of people who go overboard with the supernatural.  I mean the TV net…"

48 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Ray R.

"I think people who commit violent crimes should have to rot in prison for years and…"

70 Jan 31, 2013

"This is minor compared to your struggle but last week I was so sick it made me cry a…"

Sarah Jane Hall replied Jan 29, 2013 to Is there a substitute for prayer during hard times?

51 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by dragotron

"they can say "accidents happen" but in the same breath say stupid things like "Every…"

Sarah Jane Hall replied Jan 27, 2013 to Now The Catholic Church Is Arguing That Fetuses Are NOT Persons (loud forehead slap)

4 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Sarah Jane Hall

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service