Ralph Day's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh my dog Gordon!  How have you not been drummed out of the service for not liking h…"

Ralph Day replied Oct 19, 2011 to Have you suffered discrimination at work?

149 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by James Cox

"C for a couple of reasons.  1.  With the machete you could clear out a latrine area…"

Ralph Day replied Sep 1, 2011 to You are stuck on an island infested with dionsaurs... Pick one list of things you can have on the island.

65 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Charlie Sellers

"Why in Thor's name do people respond to any Micheal threads?  7 pages so far..."

Ralph Day replied Aug 31, 2011 to Why is there an 800 pound Gorilla on the Moon that NASA refuses to Address?

158 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Jim Scotti

""And as for the general postulate of hominid evolution there are no transitional for…"

Ralph Day replied Aug 4, 2011 to If you are a non- believer, why be moral when no one is looking?

1046 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"As usual, the ignorant think that "survival of the fittest" means the strongest, the…"

Ralph Day replied Aug 4, 2011 to If you are a non- believer, why be moral when no one is looking?

1046 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"Unforgiven, Remo Williams Shawshank Redemption The Green Mile Cast Away"

Ralph Day replied Jul 20, 2011 to Favorite Movie

47 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Jenny Wren

"I think from now on I'll have more than one way to describe myself, depending on the…"

Ralph Day replied Jul 13, 2011 to How much "better" is atheism really?

145 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Nate

"A few binges 30+ years ago (that's individual drunken episodes) turned me off alcoho…"

Ralph Day replied Jul 8, 2011 to Alcohol: do people genuinely 'like' the taste?

81 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"We need to remember what we evolved eating.  What tools have been found that were us…"

Ralph Day replied Jul 2, 2011 to The Religion of Meat

457 May 19, 2013
Reply by John Major

"At a gun range?  Not a rreeeeealy good place to  get into a heated argument!  Maybe…"

Ralph Day replied Jun 16, 2011 to A gun range great place for Creationist bullshit.

23 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by H

RSS

Forum

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Noel 1 minute ago. 9 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 1 hour ago. 28 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 5 hours ago. 64 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 12 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service