Marc Baskin's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting   I have a feeling that at least some of the younger family members woul…"

Marc Baskin replied Jun 25, 2011 to Advice please!: Atheist family heading into the Lions Den

30 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Lee Davis

"Someone has to do the right thing ... might as well be me, right? :)"

Marc Baskin replied Jun 25, 2011 to Advice please!: Atheist family heading into the Lions Den

30 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Lee Davis

"Ha! Thats more like my kind of campfire :)"

30 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Lee Davis

"Jeannette and I just want to thank everyone for your amazing advice. We'll be mullin…"

Marc Baskin replied Jun 24, 2011 to Advice please!: Atheist family heading into the Lions Den

30 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Lee Davis

"I don't see the difference between showing compassion by offering to help them paint…"

Marc Baskin replied Jun 16, 2011 to Atheists chip in for Church

33 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by M

"So, since they are doing evil it's ok to allow bad things to happen to them? This is…"

33 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by M

"We claim, as humanists, to have a morality superior to that displayed in religious t…"

33 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by M

"A fellow Calgarian! Agreed on all counts. I wish i could make it out ... I can only…"

Marc Baskin replied Mar 25, 2010 to Ann Coulter makes waves in Canada

10 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by _7654_

"We all wish she would here too. It's embarrassing that Calgary is being painted as '…"

Marc Baskin replied Mar 25, 2010 to Ann Coulter makes waves in Canada

10 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by _7654_

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 5 Replies

I don't know what to say

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Ward Cressin 6 hours ago. 2 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service