Garrett Taffer's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Aside from the usual feelings religion has made me feel, such as fear and guilt, the…"

Garrett Taffer replied May 11, 2012 to How has religion had a negative effect on you

15 May 26, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Yes, I guess you're right. When I was religious, I would think of these haunting, fr…"

Garrett Taffer replied Oct 26, 2011 to Rebuttals for Bible Prophecies?

6 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Garrett Taffer

"Yes, I try to move on to other subjects. It's difficult, if not impossible, to make…"

Garrett Taffer replied Oct 26, 2011 to Rebuttals for Bible Prophecies?

6 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Garrett Taffer

"Colt, I hope you're not an atheist troll, because I have to talk here. I get where y…"

Garrett Taffer replied Sep 25, 2011 to When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

353 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

"I'm surprised at the number of Christians that say that some of those are not in the…"

Garrett Taffer replied Sep 7, 2011 to Why do people read the Bible on the way to work?

32 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Great Dane

"Welcome to TA, Cristie! I think your view is sound, that religious views should be d…"

Garrett Taffer replied Sep 6, 2011 to Hello

21 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Cristie I

"People read the bible for different reasons. Guilt, to make themselves feel better,…"

Garrett Taffer replied Sep 6, 2011 to Why do people read the Bible on the way to work?

32 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Great Dane

"LOL! When i was a JW, I remember waking people up that were clearly drunk the night…"

Garrett Taffer replied Sep 6, 2011 to Why do people read the Bible on the way to work?

32 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Great Dane

"I never take people who bring up prophecies like these seriously. But when it's frie…"

Garrett Taffer replied Sep 4, 2011 to Rebuttals for Bible Prophecies?

6 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Garrett Taffer

"I think you hit the key phrase there, "if they spent tax-payer money". I'd be upset…"

Garrett Taffer replied Sep 3, 2011 to Cross Monument at Police Department

4 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Allen Pittman

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service