Shirley Ruth Whitton's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I've tried four times to join in this discussion but my computer chooses to delete m…"

Shirley Ruth Whitton replied Apr 26, 2013 to Is your trust in science based on faith or based on science?

641 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"Love our (Aussie) pythons.  My son had a collection of five and looked after his bab…"

Shirley Ruth Whitton replied Apr 3, 2013 to How do you feel about SNAKES?

47 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by onyango makagutu

"As an Australian, I"m grateful for our gun laws.  Check out the statistics. As to p…"

Shirley Ruth Whitton replied Jan 16, 2013 to Tough New York Gun Law May Hold Unintended Consequences

156 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I really need help to overcome a problem.  On christmas day, the christmas lunch gra…"

Shirley Ruth Whitton replied Dec 13, 2012 to What are the things a theist will say that gets under your skin?

41 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Reggie

"When my son was born, a friend brought toy cars for his two older sisters so that th…"

Shirley Ruth Whitton replied Dec 5, 2011 to do we really need to teach gender?

153 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Voiceless

"I'm an Aquarian......supposedly the "humanitarian of the horoscope and delightfully…"

Shirley Ruth Whitton replied Aug 28, 2011 to The most popular zodiac sign of atheists

70 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Regina Haigh

"TA was recommended by my younger daughter...she's a member - after I revealed I was…"

Shirley Ruth Whitton replied Jun 9, 2011 to How did YOU find ThinkAtheist?

155 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Sarah Jane Hall

"You're an unsung hero, Mike.  Bouquets to all the scientists and hands-on medical pe…"

Shirley Ruth Whitton replied Jun 2, 2011 to Atheist physicians

9 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by ernie garcia

"I've always considered myself to be a free thinker. I couldn't care less what people…"

Shirley Ruth Whitton replied Sep 3, 2010 to Why get married?

49 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Natarajan Shanker

RSS

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service